• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
^ That's what I say all the time. Yet I have a packet of smokes hiding in my cupboard and a bottle of wine 'for cooking' that's been trying to seduce me ever since I brought it home.

CT:....hummm, what? That makes no sense dude.

Also thinking DAMN IT! I need another 120 words! DAMN IT!

Oh, wonderful. I'm subjected to another sick Will Farrel movie. Ugh.

And, also:
but then HE was supposed to be a blonde and blue eyed guy who looked so beautiful that people turned to stare wherever he went and he was supposed to be labelled the town 'angel'.
that's what I thought in my mind
oh, and he was supposed to be all shy and sweet and stuff. but when I started writing him though
I got a 'stop-and-stare-wowsers-that-guy-is-friggin-tall' guy with black hair and gold eyes who likes to appear out of nowhere and disappear like a friggin ninja with no warning, and I think he might be bipolar cos I can't get a proper feel for his character.

Oh yes. Now you know what my Nano has been like.
XD

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
What an awful start to the morning....I've ran out of Coco Pops :(

Happy 7000 posts DK - that's one he'll of a record seeing as your just about coming up to your first year! :D

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Did Day Lights Saving Time already happen, and I spent it watching Queer As Folk? Why am I not surprised?

@MV: I think I'm having the same problem. As soon as I started writing Derek's fourteen year old self, he turned out a lot different from his sixteen and + self. Same with Daryl and Julie. >.<

Like, Derek's way more perverted than Daryl, who's cracking sex jokes twenty-four seven. And Daryl was actually pretty sweet before before his step-mother and his dad divorced and his brother moved out. And Julie's just, like... Whoa. I cannot keep her character straight. Victor and Roza seem to be my only consistent characters. >.< /ramble

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Don't come near my baby sis ever again you SAD EXCUSE of a GRANDMOTHER! :mad: Do that again and I will seriously fk you over.>_<

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
aka958;287778 said:
http://forums.devilmaycry.org/showthread.php?t=20901
YOU LIKE THIS! O_O

Sorry... Just spreading the word. XD

*Particular fanboys scare you sometimes. :p

Reported you for spamming aka, cos I'm such a good-doer. ^_^

I'M JUST KIDDING!
XD

I'll come post up my scores as soon as I get time. Zany should come do his too, he's got an S rank on everything up to DmD mode. And then...I dunno, haven't seen the rest of his scores.
PROOF!:
photo.php

I've got several screenshots of the others, somewhere on my harddrive. It's so...O_O...when signing on to Xbox and seeing the friend updates and seeing all the S ranks when I'm struggling just to get a B!

Anyway.
StrawberrySundae? Where where where? *gwomp* If my username was Master Dante, I'd be Strawberry's best friend :wub:

...damn you Vergil! D:<

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
My boredom has led me to creating some more MVC3 :wub:
*posts to see if a matching av and sig is too much?*

aka958

Don't trust people
Master Vergil;287813 said:
Reported you for spamming aka, cos I'm such a good-doer. ^_^

I'M JUST KIDDING!
XD

I'll come post up my scores as soon as I get time. Zany should come do his too, he's got an S rank on everything up to DmD mode. And then...I dunno, haven't seen the rest of his scores.
PROOF!:
photo.php

I've got several screenshots of the others, somewhere on my harddrive. It's so...O_O...when signing on to Xbox and seeing the friend updates and seeing all the S ranks when I'm struggling just to get a B!

Anyway.
StrawberrySundae? Where where where? *gwomp* If my username was Master Dante, I'd be Strawberry's best friend :wub:

...damn you Vergil! D:<

S rank or SSS rank? :3
I have a really really hard time S ranking the "Orbs found" in mission 3-6.:\

Top Bottom