• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
I want his rainbow bracelet so bad.
It's a wristband.
...I'm not talking to you right now.
What did I - Never mind, I know why.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Thinking of how to better perfect my characters...I guess it comes with playing around with them moar.

Playing with me? Are you NUTS!? I'm not going to be your plaything ; ; Mastarrrrr, Mastarrrrrr! Do something!
She's right, we better listen to her. Hell hath no fury like woman's scorn *shivers with anticipation*
Hmph...
...:D

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
*Has warm fuzzies*

I really hope they like the new pics in the forum... i slaved over them like I dunno what.
'Party Pooper' is the best IMO.
The twins in party hats... :lol:

Still have emoticons to do... Probably do them tomorrow.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"You can't spell "ignorance" without IGN."

Thank. You. BrainscratchComms. Now I have something to say to people who like IGN. >.>

CT: What's wrong with being a scaly? And how in the hell is it "worse" than being a furry? Asshole.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I really really hate the Halifax adverts with the stupid stupid staff apparently running a radio station. They make me want to throw the tv out of the window on a fit of rage!!! People in England will know what I mean. They are so bad!!!

aka958

Don't trust people
Storm Silves;283010 said:
"You can't spell "ignorance" without IGN."

Thank. You. BrainscratchComms. Now I have something to say to people who like IGN. >.>

CT: What's wrong with being a scaly? And how in the hell is it "worse" than being a furry? Asshole.

I don't want to be mean but that is a troll reply if you are going for it. I like IGN, there opinions is mostly unbiased, and they do bring forth good points most of the time. Of course there are times they just review something terrible but wait! All game reviewers do so! XD

Osaka

trollololol
^^ The one with the "ISA ISA Baby" is the worst.

Wonder if I can make it to manchester without spending a fortune on train tickets......

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
@aka: That wasn't a troll post, I was just speaking my mind. I just don't like IGN. There shouldn't be a problem in that.

CT: *sigh* I remember back when this game was scary. :/

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Ah the IGN joke....classic.:DXD

Can't wait for Oneechanbara Special and A.C.E. P coming this January.HURRY UP TIME!!!!!

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I haven't got much time these days to RP.

Dread: point me to em' and I'll give them a side of VB that no one ever see's.
I was up until 4.30am sorting out DSC... What a pain in the butt.

YAY For Star Trek II: Wrath of Khan.

Top Bottom