• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
...I had to erase and retype this post several hundred times because everything I'm thinking is offensive in some shape or form.
I had a rough night and I'm groggy, and I'm not nice when I'm groggy.
I think I've had my fill now.
The negativity is starting to **** me off.
I get enough of that irl.
Then again it's one of those things I should have seen coming.
Story of my life. Go figure.
I think I'm in the right mood to actually continue writing Order of Sparda now.
All I've got so far is: Level 12: Limbo/ The.
I'm. so. ANGRY.
I can do with some ****** conversation.
I never thought I'd say that here.
Fail.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Rant. Read at your own risk.

Facebook's TRASH BIN?! That's what this place is to you? A place where rejects go, just to be somewhere? Y'know what? Facebook sucks. So does Myspace and all those other damned social sites. So WHAT if this is my idea of a social site? At least I know my friends here better than those faceless losers on Facebook. You're just sad and stupid if you think making an account just to tell everyone on here how much they suck is funny. I can't believe I call you a friend.

Meg

^ Who the heck..........?

If anything, we're the faceless ones since all were are are avatars, but if you guys want to see me as Lightning that's fine. XD I think Ebony maybe be convinced I really am Lightning anyway. XD

CT: Yeah I'm a putry white dragon RWAR!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
It's some idiot who thinks he's my friend, but drills into me just about every time I do something he doesn't approve of... He's an ass, through and through.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Meg;282942 said:
^ Who the heck..........?

If anything, we're the faceless ones since all were are are avatars, but if you guys want to see me as Lightning that's fine. XD I think Ebony maybe be convinced I really am Lightning anyway. XD

CT: Yeah I'm a putry white dragon RWAR!

o_O lol. I was just skimming recent posts here and saw my name and thought 'huh!' Meg you need to change your username to Lightning!

Also *hugz DT* just 'cuz I felt like it. ^_^

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
*hugs Ebony back* Thanks. I needed that. ^_^

CT: "I'm Right Here", "She", "Double Prayer"... Epic names for epic songs.

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
But...but I don't wanna go to economics!! ;_;

We didn't even finish the book....I read it all, but still...;_;

Dammit. I'm sad about leaving Test Prep!! ;_;

Also. Just because you think I'm cool doesn't mean I'll abandon my morals to help you out. Yeesh.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
DSC is doing mah head in! Geez... pictures!!!

Yay, Tilly stopped sulking, I hate it when she sulks, it makes me feel sad.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
It's a cold, cold day in Hell when a gay person can't even make gay jokes anymore.
What happened now, Dani?
K was limping during drama and I asked "Did M **** you so hard you can't even walk?" and he got all butthurt-
*snickers*
-and said "You shouldn't talk like that! M really is bisexual!!11!!1!!!!11!!!1111111111!1"
You should have said "I really am a carpet-muncher!"
^ Not helping. ^^ K didn't use to care about you making jokes until M did say he was bi, right?
Yeah. And when I told M what happened, he didn't even CARE! Ugh. And even F - who's fully gay - thought K overreacted.
You know what I think, Danielle? You're gay, and you shouldn't have to deal with straight pieces of **** telling you not to tell gay jokes. As dykes and fags it's our God-given right to tell them. Just like it's a black person's God-given right to say the N word.
I agree with that to an extent.
I agree with it wholeheartedly.
Well-
Tell that str8 bitch off at the dance tomorrow.
Don't-
I will!
Good.
*sigh*

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Thanks Eb.
I think I've got it pretty much sorted, I think you and Master C will like what I am doing... At least I hope you will :D

Its cold, oh and I'm supposed to have a Flu jab tomorrow... they can stick that up their arses for a friggin start, I'm not spending the next week as a shivering, sneezing wreck... I've just got over that.
I could Bitch for England!

Top Bottom