• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

aka958

Don't trust people
CT: Gee... I'm quite the troublemaker. If I'd stop caring about explaining to people how I thought and cared to much to get everything explained, then I wouldn't rage when they got me wrong.

Anyone who is reading this and know of a solution, please PM me.

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
why must you insist on it being called ssj? you dont speak Japanese, oh i get it you think cause its Japanese that makes you cool? you dont say Tenshinhan or Genki Dama do you?

and theres no way Superman would win

only one fanboy can have the correct opinion and its not the fanboy thats not me :)

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
-yawn-

Ugh, I'm tired. My cat is trying to eat me. >.>

Just annoyed the hell out of mom by playing "Time Warp" at a rather loud volume :lol:
I haven't skipped down the streets singing "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year" yet. Eddie would be ashamed >_<

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
^^ Tonks, you've given me a great idea too - the next time my neighbours play their brainless crappy music really loud I'll put the Time Warp on really loud to **** them off! It will be epic! lol thanks! ^_^

Edit - merry unbirthday spawnshooter!

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
It's my unbirthday too? As long as I ain't getting any older I'll celebrate! *dances*

I'm sleepy! Nite everyone.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Vergil'sB*tch;283135 said:
^All mother-in-laws are evil. My dad's mum actually tried too split my parents up several times. But then she was a right evil cow, touble is, my dad is becoming a nasty piece of work like she was.

Mine must be the exception then. God knows, the only reason why I stuck out with my impossible guy at times was BECAUSE of her. She's a wonderful person, and we have a lot in common. My guy is also the typical mommy's boy, so you'd expect there to be double brunt reserved specially for me, but there isn't. My MIL is cool :cool:

CT: Forum. Rewrite. Work. Work work work. But....agh. I'm confused.

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Meg;283227 said:
*snicker snicker* Can't wait for people to see the thread. *snicker snicker*

You gave away my secret identity?! This is horrible! >.>

To the helicopter! -escapes in helicopter-

Top Bottom