• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
I am getting tired of explaining why I don't like FFXII to people all over and over again. Why can't you people just accept that I don't like FFXII? I accept that those people don't like FFXIII and why can't they just accept mine? This is ****ing ridiculous, especially these guys in my college.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Don't explain it to them.
Knowing me I would say, "Well, because you like it"... Come on, if we all liked the same thing life would be really boring.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I'm thinking I'm dreading tomorrow. Why do mother in laws always have to be evil? And how come I got the worst one ever?! >_<

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
^All mother-in-laws are evil. My dad's mum actually tried too split my parents up several times. But then she was a right evil cow, touble is, my dad is becoming a nasty piece of work like she was.

EDIT:
Aww, Vergil, it isn't like you to spill your feelings
*:dry:* Well, you're not going to go off with someone else and you seem to genuinely care
Of course i do... I :wub: you Vergil
*coughs* I... :wub:... you too.
*screams*
Just not when you go mad
Of course :wub:

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
It's hard to resist popo_O Just thinking about it...NO! Must not give in!>_<

Doooo it, doooo it!
Not listening....
I know you want it...
Shut up...
Come now...don't resist temptation *licks lips*
Screw you >_>

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
I would like to announce to everybody that today i bought devil may cry 1, 2 and 3 S:E :) i know it belongs in "what have you bought recently" i just "thought" everyone should know :)

Meg

@Chaos Master- I have that problem to! :eek: I don't understand why some people just can't wrap their head around the concept that, to me, FFXII isn't very good.

Storm Silves;283010 said:
"You can't spell "ignorance" without IGN."

Thank. You. BrainscratchComms. Now I have something to say to people who like IGN. >.>

I like IGN. :p

CT: I want Lightning to hurry up and get to my house. :(

aka958

Don't trust people
Storm Silves;283088 said:
@aka: That wasn't a troll post, I was just speaking my mind. I just don't like IGN. There shouldn't be a problem in that.

CT: *sigh* I remember back when this game was scary. :/

Yeah, telling such a troll joke as a response to those who do like it is not just speaking your mind. <.<

Seriously, if you want to speak your mind tell people "I just don't like it" not troll them with "You can't spell ignorance without IGN".

Meg

Storm Silves;283162 said:
It was a joke. Jeez. It's a joke that's nearly as old as IGN is. Get over it.

If it helps, I like IGN and think the joke is funny. XD

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Meg;283166 said:
If it helps, I like IGN and think the joke is funny. XD

That does help. Thank you.

CT: Shut up. Just shut up, I don't want to hear another word out of your mouth. Your very existence denies mine, so it would be nice if you could at least make that denial tolerable by not talking.

aka958

Don't trust people
Storm Silves;283162 said:
It was a joke. Jeez. It's a joke that's nearly as old as IGN is. Get over it.

First you say you were going to use it as a troll joke to response to those who like the game, then you say you only speaked your mind, now you say it's just a joke.

lol.

inb4I'llleaveyoualone.

Meg

^ Stop. I'm tired of you jumping down his throat and insulting him. It isn't necessary.

CT: Love is all you need! Nothing you can know that isn't known. Nothing you can see that isn't shown...^_^

aka958

Don't trust people
Meg;283173 said:
^ Stop. I'm tired of you jumping down his throat and insulting him. It isn't necessary.

CT: Love is all you need! Nothing you can know that isn't known. Nothing you can see that isn't shown...^_^

But I didn't this time! I swear! I just looked through his excuses piled them up in chronological order and lol'd, then told him I won't bother him again. That this time is a promise.

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
aka958;283174 said:
But I didn't this time! I swear! I just looked through his excuses piled them up in chronological order and lol'd, then told him I won't bother him again. That this time is a promise.

But it obviously bothers him, aka, even if you do think you're justified in doing so. Let's just get along, alright? ._.

Meg

aka958;283174 said:

That is exactly what I'm talking about.

And you have a habit of saying you are going to stop and then continuing anyway. I really hope you stop this time because I'm getting annoyed.

CT: This is gonna be fun. XD

aka958

Don't trust people
Tonks;283175 said:
But it obviously bothers him, aka, even if you do think you're justified in doing so. Let's just get along, alright? ._.

Nothings happened, right?
I should've said it all with a different approach. But I guess some factors played part that made me do otherwise, even though I didn't mean to. As I said though, I won't bother him again.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
*sigh* Guys, you don't have to stick up for me like that. It's a useless gesture that will probably just get you in trouble.

Top Bottom