• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Well, they rescued all miners
Well considering how long they were down there, I'm sure some of them will be displaying signs of insanity sooner or later.

I'm so sick of all the whining. SO, so, SOOOOO sick of it. Really grow up or grow a pair, whatever you do just stop with the bloody whining! Good grief! There's a difference between being annoying and being childish! Thanks to you I can no longer tell the bloody difference! See? Now I'm whining because YOU'RE whining. Fudging wonderful.

Please don't be a turd and post in the game developer board if you don't know anything about game developing. Don't pretend you can play with the big boys if you can't. I'd like an honest reply to my honest question. Don't grapple for straws cos I'm not an idiot. I'm going to catch you out and fly into you. :S

*sigh* Damn timezones. I missed them all again.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Master Vergil;282748 said:
Well considering how long they were down there, I'm sure some of them will be displaying signs of insanity sooner or later.

So you heared the news about the miners trapped in Chile?.

I am on Venezuela so there was a shock over here too.

If i am right they were trapped from 5 of august till yesterday night ._:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
^ Yeah they were stuck in there for a loooong loooong time. It would have made me go crazy. Did you see the tube cage thing they used to get them out? And it took 30 minutes for them lower and lift that thing. I'm not claustrophobic but being stuck in that 'elevator' thing with nothing but rock and metal around me and darkness, probably would have turned me into a claustrophobic.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
^They were sent down antidepressants in the first few weeks.
Surely there is a risk of something like post traumatic stress or something like that now they are out.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Master Vergil;282753 said:
^ Yeah they were stuck in there for a loooong loooong time. It would have made me go crazy. Did you see the tube cage thing they used to get them out? And it took 30 minutes for them lower and lift that thing. I'm not claustrophobic but being stuck in that 'elevator' thing with nothing but rock and metal around me and darkness, probably would have turned me into a claustrophobic.

Yes he Phoenix Capsule.

Those people have suffered a long hardship, lets hope that medics hel them.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
^They'd have to be superhuman not to suffer any after-effects of the ordeal. Really crazy stuff, though, I would have freaked. At least it didn't turn into a real horror fest where they had to eat each other to stay alive. Now that would have been really disturbing.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Master Vergil;282756 said:
^They'd have to be superhuman not to suffer any after-effects of the ordeal. Really crazy stuff, though, I would have freaked. At least it didn't turn into a real horror fest where they had to eat each other to stay alive. Now that would have been really disturbing.

Good thing the rescue teams could give a line to the miners to lower them some food and water, these people have really being strong.

And i am really confused why the miners boss had his night glasses still on him at almost midnight, after being below earth too, there isnt much light there to have dark shades >.>

EDIT: My sister raised me with horror movies <.< i cant expend a night without thinking on one.

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Master Vergil;282758 said:
._. I blame my parents for my thought processes. They raised me on horror movies.

I saw IT when I was three. Well, technically I only saw the part where the clown leapt out of the sewer at the little boy...and that was enough to send me screaming out of the room ._.

I ran away from toilets until I was like eight ._.

To this day I HATE clowns. >_<

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
LOL...DT...don't sound so scared! I'm not a teacher, I'm not going to berate you for not doing your homework XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Tonks;282760 said:
I saw IT when I was three. Well, technically I only saw the part where the clown leapt out of the sewer at the little boy...and that was enough to send me screaming out of the room ._.

I ran away from toilets until I was like eight ._.

To this day I HATE clowns. >_<

I can only vaguely recall IT. I think I should watch it on youtube to refresh my memory, actually. I remember something about a bike, and a tree, and it being really weird or something, but it never scared me. There are scarier things than clowns - that was my mentality back then and it still hasn't changed. Zany hates clowns too. I think I should get you two together and torment you with Bobo the clown XDDDDDDDD
This, however, wins a few chills from me (and kinda gets me seriously ****ed off but that's besides the point): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dg4mPJdyg_E&feature=channel
And a few fits of serious laughter. I love watching people get a scare. XDDDD

-edit-
Amazing how people can worry about the friggin dog though. Where in the history of mankind did a demon ever target a bloody dog if there's a BABY in the room? FFS!

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
I like horror movies now, though...just keep me away from the clowns :lol:

No joke. Mom and I were watching a show about the scariest haunted houses in America a few weeks back...I was sitting there oozing over the special effects and explaining the technology behind all the scenes (and annoying the hell out of her, apparently). A clown came on the screen and I just about flipped over the chair. Needless to say, Mom laughed her ass off :lol:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tonks;282764 said:
I like horror movies now, though...just keep me away from the clowns :lol:

No joke. Mom and I were watching a show about the scariest haunted houses in America a few weeks back...I was sitting there oozing over the special effects and explaining the technology behind all the scenes (and annoying the hell out of her, apparently). A clown came on the screen and I just about flipped over the chair. Needless to say, Mom laughed her ass off :lol:

25r30wi.gif

ROFL....my gosh that is hilarious...XDDDDDDD

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I know I shouldn't sound scared, but I do! I always get kinda nervous when people say things like "Well..." or "You see..." cuz then I'm always like "Oh sh!t, what'd I do this time? ;_;"

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Storm Silves;282767 said:
I know I shouldn't sound scared, but I do! I always get kinda nervous when people say things like "Well..." or "You see..." cuz then I'm always like "Oh sh!t, what'd I do this time? ;_;"

Dawww DT its ok, we're a TEAM, remember? All I'll say is go back over what we discussed yesterday about Itharus being the main lead and then reread the first half of the first chapter, and you'll understand what I was going to talk to you about. I can't get on MSN, I just got some news that kinda killed my writing mood but I'll see what I can do over the weekend. Today just doesn't seem to be a good day for me, I'm really sorry :(

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Master Vergil;282770 said:
Dawww DT its ok, we're a TEAM, remember? All I'll say is go back over what we discussed yesterday about Itharus being the main lead and then reread the first half of the first chapter, and you'll understand what I was going to talk to you about. I can't get on MSN, I just got some news that kinda killed my writing mood but I'll see what I can do over the weekend. Today just doesn't seem to be a good day for me, I'm really sorry :(

It's fine really. The only reason I wrote in that first half of the first chapter was to introduce Isabella. I can't think of any other way to do so except from her perspective. Doing it from ONLY Itharus' perspective would make it seem shallow.

Top Bottom