• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Romero

Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
CT:

This thread should get a ticket for speeding.

I mustn't forget... What I hoped to remember.

Meg

Hmmmm I kinda want a new name, but I don't know what to change it to. Plus. meg127 is what I use everywhere. (Or pretty much everywhere.) Its who I am. Literally. :lol:

Hmmmmmm.......

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
meg127;278292 said:
Hmmmm I kinda want a new name, but I don't know what to change it to. Plus. meg127 is what I use everywhere. (Or pretty much everywhere.) Its who I am. Literally. :lol:

Hmmmmmm.......

Hopefully, you will use a nice username. :)

Thinking on whether I should get Castlevania: Lords of Shadow for PS3 or Xbox 360.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
NUUUUUUUUU!!!
I died while responding to TCD on his visitor board. NUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!
Red guitar is wub XDDDDDDDDDDDD

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
^^A friend of mine asked me why so heavy music on that level i asked the creator and he replyed me this.

"It was just a excuse for using the guitar" :D

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
The crazy demon;278302 said:
^^A friend of mine asked me why so heavy music on that level i asked the creator and he replyed me this.

"It was just a excuse for using the guitar" :D

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Good excuse right? XDDDDDDD

CT: Why I'd want to actually be him I dunno cos I'm not a fan. Yet I'm always him, aren't I? Why is that?

'Cause I won't let you ever write me in 1st pov.

Huh. You just gave me an idea >:]

Meg

I wonder who the 8,000th poster in this thread will be? or the 10,000? I say that person gets a prize. Like tickets to a baseball game, or whatever they give out to the tenth caller on those radio prize things.

Romero

Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
meg127;278292 said:

Hmmmmmm.......
:D
"Meg" is how we spell "me" in Norwegian. So you should really think the name meg127 is you. :lol:

Dark Drakan

Admin
aka958;278215 said:
XD XD XD

Duuuuuuuddddeeeeeee. If your fed up with it, why do you even bother reading it?
Getting fed up over other people's arguments is just... laughable.

You don't need to write it all the time, you know, someone might be fed up with you complaining over other people arguing. XD XD XD

Soon... XD sooon people will XD get annoyed XD by other people opening their mouths! XD XD XD XD XD

You really know how to make me laugh DT. Keep up the good work man. ^_^

There are threads for discussing that topic and hes right it doesnt need to be spread across other parts of the boards for people who couldnt care less about this new game (me for example). Have some consideration for other members here who are tired of hearing these 'debates' and arguments and avoid that section for this reason. They shouldnt have the sections they choose to go to instead polluted with that nonsense too.

aka958

Don't trust people
Dark Drakan;278349 said:
There are threads for discussing that topic and hes right it doesnt need to be spread across other parts of the boards for people who couldnt care less about this new game (me for example). Have some consideration for other members here who are tired of hearing these 'debates' and arguments and avoid that section for this reason. They shouldnt have the sections they choose to go to instead polluted with that nonsense too.

Sure, he is indeed right about that part. But he was annoyed we didn't take our problems to VM's and PM's. Why didn't he mention it in a VM or PM instead of out loud as it is him being bugged about it?

I'm taking it in consideration, although I did my mistake and answered to the comment in the first place. >.<

Top Bottom