• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Meg

The crazy demon;278455 said:
Society is dirt :)

You need dirt to plant trees and watch them grow. :) And boy once they get big they are truly beautiful and such a benefit to everyone.

Ember To Inferno

Eternal Rest
Devil Bane;278481 said:
BUUUUURNIIIIIIING PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL, you remind me of Domon from G Gundam.

Speaking of G Gundam, I'm just thinking about that soon to be released patch for Super Robot Taisen J on the gameboy Advanced, been waiting for 3 years now.

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
Hmph. Even though I'm getting a new laptop Thursday, I'm still gonna have to use a damn college computer just to get on the internet, while I am at the college, just because the college Wireless internet is password protected! It's a college! It should have non-password protected wireless internet connection so that those students can use their own connection. :dry:

aoshi

Gene is pretty ****ed without godhand. I guess will take more time to play without the godhand as jerks play dirty.

FU shinki mikami.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Ooh, Sick.

I think my brain wants to sleep.
What am i talking about, it is anyway.

I can't help but think Nite-runner's twist is gonna be a huge let down.

*Yawns*

Gotta sort out some stuff

Romero

Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
CT: Man it helps to put all those signature image url strings in the adblock filter. The downside is it takes some work, but it's worth it.

meg127;278456 said:
You need dirt to plant trees and watch them grow. :) And boy once they get big they are truly beautiful and such a benefit to everyone.
I love your way of looking at things. :)

Top Bottom