• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
Damn you rain. You just had to make me go into Walmart and get a new pair of pants because I got soaked while wakling. You're lucky that I have a friend of mine that lives nearby. Is that why you got mad and decided to stop raining to p*ss me off? Well it somewhat worked..... And I still didn't get to do my tax refund DX

aka958

Don't trust people
Thinks of... Doodles, painkills, traumatizers, extremely dangerous pie throwing and Banana splits. What the hell is a traumatizer? Painkills, sounds so funny in english.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
God dammit! I paid 30 ****ing dollars for that commission. Two months ago. You finished everyone's BUT mine. And you're going on vacation? Well, thanks. You did a good job of stealing 30 bucks from me. Thanks for that.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Thanks.

And: (copy-pasta'd) a fee for services rendered based on a percentage of an amount received or collected or agreed to be paid (as distinguished from a salary); "he works on commission"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Goddamn internet... Stop crapping out on me! It's bad enough that you only started working half an hour ago! I swear if you stop working again...

aka958

Don't trust people
Incomplete Dani;211269 said:
Thanks.

And: (copy-pasta'd) a fee for services rendered based on a percentage of an amount received or collected or agreed to be paid (as distinguished from a salary); "he works on commission"

Thanks, I noticed you said copy-pasta'd. I like pasta. :D

Top Bottom