• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
I got alot of sh*t to do. Book a hotel room. Do some last minute shopping, do my taxes...... AND DAMN IT! IT'S RAINING! NOOOOOOO! T_T

aka958

Don't trust people
^ Lulz, it's heavy rain outside. XD

Love the Malboro sig I got... Can't stop liking it. It's friggin' awesome!

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I'm so P***ed off.
Can't stop bloomin' itching.
Why isn't my computer loading properly...
I WANNA GO HOME... wait, i am home!!! WTF!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I am so freaking angry at Castlevania Legacy of Darkness right now. Specifically, I'm angry at the ending. You know why? The man-wolf main character Cornell decides to release his power and become a human just to save his "sister" that isn't even related to him! I would've just said "**** it, she can die." and kept my power. Does that make me a bad person...? :|

Anyway, here's some pretty cool concept art of Cornell.

397px-Cj-cornell.jpg

And they didn't use this in the final game WHY? Bloody idiots...

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I think I've gotten over my block =]
And people take Adam way too seriously. I guess that happens when YOU LACK THE COMPETENCE OF USING EMOTICONS!
The guy is a goofball, you CAN'T take him seriously, EVER.
Lolilolilol :lol:
...is thinking of sending the link to our 'fight' to Devlyn, just for kicks.
AND, Bayonetta rocks. I'm going to beat Zany's score and die more than a hundred times playing this through, but it's so much fun I don't mind dying about ten times when fighting the nasties.
Grace and Glory are awesome! :D

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Vergil'sB*tch;211060 said:
^Is that on N64? It doesn't sound familiar to me....

Yeah, Castlevania Legacy of Darkness is the remake of Castlevania 64, and they did oh so much better in this version. Too bad it still gets hated on so much...

Meg

Spring break is gonna be great
I'm gonna have time to work on my art/music/stories
YAY

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Dante's DMC4 outfit doubles as a stripper outfit. It has to be the chaps. It's always the chaps. *drools*
English, mother****er! Do you speak it?
Too many people on here type it chat speak. It annoys me to no end.
Vergil coatless outfit. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Vergil's Greed;211076 said:
:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: How's that?

Do it and I'll do worse to you than Diego did. Go on babe, I dare ya!!

Nice. That's exactly what I meant. You're an idiot.
I doubt you can do worse than Diego. Your bro is pure evil. Besides, Devi will kill you before you get the chance to get revenge on me :p

I'm thinking I need to get my butt in gear and get ready for this afternoon.
And I want to make a coat like Dante's. Does anyone maybe have a pattern for it or know where I can find one?

I saw a guy with an afro style walking down the street the other day. He was wearing a black leather coat that looked mean. I told my x (or whatever the hell he is) to pull over because I wanted to mug the poor sucker and steal his coat. >_<

The computer is giving me a headache. I think I'm gonna need glasses if this keeps up.

I'm on fire with my novel. Whoot!!! :D

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
^You can always get an idea by going onto eBay and looking at the pictures that sellers post. OR I can fetch some for you...
Depends on which dante coat you want though.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
VB you're the best!:D :D :D I'd actually prefer the DMC3 coat. DMC4 looks too clown-ish to my liking (but I won't mind getting a pair of pants like in that one) hehehe

Why did it take me so long to figure out what this TS jazz the girls are getting heated over is? Sometimes I can be really, really, really...blonde.

Oh great. OF COURSE the garden services will pitch up when I have to leave the house. Gah!

I'm indulging in posting today because I'm gonna be gone for a while. For real. A certain nitwit said he was going to talk to one of the mods and ask them to temporarily ban me from the forum because I lack discipline in actually staying off and working on my novel.

I threatened to expose him to his three current flings if he did that. So he threatened my RP again. Idiot.

Top Bottom