• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Vergil'sB*tch;211403 said:
Everytime i see something about Nero being Vergil's son, I'm sicky...

/Obligatory Nero is Vergil's son troll comment.

---

Should I make some more videos on Flashpoint and arse about a bit?

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
*insert thought here*

I can't believe I stayed up until we got here at 2 am. And I only got four hours of sleep 'cause I didn't fall asleep until 3. Urgh, and now we are going to an amusement park 'till s00per late. And my computer is almost dead and I didn't bring my power cord. ;_;

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Getting up at 7 a.m. on easter weekend SUX!!! :( Damn routine!

Fact: it takes approximately 2 weeks for a person to starve to death, 3 days to dehydrate completely.

I'm not ready for my class today even though I spent all of yesterday running all over Welly looking to get prepped for it. *facepalm*

I'm only here because I got a msg for a friend alert.
Hello Guchi my new friend! :)

I'm tired. I need more coffee.

Meg

^ you mean besides me

anyway, i'm thinking about how I hope this drawing of nero turns out well. *prays*

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I'm thinking yay I'm off work tomorrow and we're going to see 'Kick Ass' has anyone seen it?

Meg

Ebony;211469 said:
I'm thinking yay I'm off work tomorrow and we're going to see 'Kick Ass' has anyone seen it?

no, i haven't seen it, but i kind of want to. tell me what you think. :)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm thinking that HQQR - Solid is one of the coolest guys I've met. His idea for an RP has really got me pumped!

Meg

finished my nero drawing! :lol: *looks at finger* i got a callus from coloring! o_O

Top Bottom