• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
Faustinasa;277994 said:
It just depends on my motivation...which is severely lacking lately lol >_<

Your probably lacking motivation due to the fact that you think no one is reading them. Let that go and motivation will come... Or you're just not having fun writing it in the first place. If you write it your way and don't care what other people think, then it's pretty easy to have fun with it. :D

Getting my laptop in 3 days!!! 3!!!!! I shall have it, and I shall be happier!!

aka958

Don't trust people
LordOfDarkness;278030 said:
Not sure if this has already been stated, but everybody has one side bigger than the other. Women all have one breast bigger than the other, could be either side. And it's the same with guys. My left side is bigger than my right side. It's perfectly normal.

Just thinking how several members here have ruined my Thread, my small attempt for a bit of peace. Hoping it gets closed down also, tired of it.

Ohh man... I don't know how to word this without sounding like a jackass but I'll give it a try.

To bring peace you need to appeal to everyone. That means being unbiased and favor them all without going against their opinions.

Meg

aka958;278088 said:
Ohh man... I don't know how to word this without sounding like a jackass but I'll give it a try.

To bring peace you need to appeal to everyone. That means being unbiased and favor them all without going against their opinions.

Or you could drop nukes on everyone. :|

@LoD- While that analogy is rather odd I get what you're saying and I'm sorry. -----> :(

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
meg127;278101 said:

@LoD- While that analogy is rather odd I get what you're saying and I'm sorry. -----> :(

MEG!!! I miss you... Although I gotta go offline now. See you later. :(

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
This library is going to drive me insane. Like right now, I'm sitting in a small group of people, right next to this old lady in a track suit who sounds like she has a small squirrel lodged in her throat. I happened to notice that she left her keys in my computer area, and when I looked at them she snatched them away like I was going to steal them or something! :lol:
To make matters worse, she's now bahbling to herself about something to do with the alphabet. I live in a town full of crazy people :lol:

Meg

Chaos Master;278103 said:
MEG!!! I miss you... Although I gotta go offline now. See you later. :(

You missed me? Its been like one day. :lol:

I miss you to. :(

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Well, i went out of town for nuthin...
Oh wait, i found tentacle hentai on DVD :D
You, are a sick perv
Why thank you :D

WHY IS EVERYTHING PAYPAL ONLY???!!!!

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Nicodemus Zamoran;278045 said:
Your probably lacking motivation due to the fact that you think no one is reading them. Let that go and motivation will come... Or you're just not having fun writing it in the first place. If you write it your way and don't care what other people think, then it's pretty easy to have fun with it. :D

Yeah, I write because I love it :) Hahaha, maybe it's because I was lacking reviews...Thanks, I'll be sure not to get put down so easily :p

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Ian Watkins;278050 said:
Damn tests at school.:\

You lucky...anyway,I'm just saying that because I'm in a hurry to finish and I'm taking more than the normal amount of lessons.Still...school is a great time.

aka958

Don't trust people
meg127;278101 said:

Yeah... if your like me! :lol:

aoshi

^ Wat are you guys gambling or betting with these numbers?

I hate it when time flies when i browse forums and youtube. But gotta go.
I am thinking of logging off.

Top Bottom