• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
It's been a while, and no comments on my analysis...

Why do I even bother posting stuff anywhere? I never seem to get reviews anymore anyway. Not even on FF.net or the other one... I forgot the name because I don't care anymore, really.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Good grief why are there so many posts in the 'lack of maturity' thread in the DmC board? Flame fest, maybe? Meh, I'm actually not interested enough to go see what's going on.
I got better things to do anyway. Like catching my bus.
See ya!
th_running1.gif

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Storm Silves;277917 said:
It's been a while, and no comments on my analysis...

Why do I even bother posting stuff anywhere? I never seem to get reviews anymore anyway. Not even on FF.net or the other one... I forgot the name because I don't care anymore, really.

Link me to your FF account now, please.

CT: Three hours, and I only finished Derek's trope list. My head hurts. ;_;

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Chloe_Ryder;277920 said:
Good grief why are there so many posts in the 'lack of maturity' thread in the DmC board? Flame fest, maybe? Meh, I'm actually not interested enough to go see what's going on.
I got better things to do anyway. Like catching my bus.
See ya!
th_running1.gif

We are in a full moon cycle.

We dont got flamers we got WereFlamers and WereTrolls :p

Thinking: I enjoyed making Dante suffer >:]

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Devon K. Ryley;277921 said:
Link me to your FF account now, please.

CT: Three hours, and I only finished Derek's trope list. My head hurts. ;_;

It wouldn't matter, all I've got on there is my unfinished Unfailing Innocence, which you've already reviewed.

Meg

*sees Nic is back* *inhales*

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*exhales*

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
I'm the same with FF.net...I posted some stories on there, I usually get 1 review per story...no more than that. I put up another fan fic and still no reviews.

My one fic is a RufusxTifa...They don't get enough credit as a pair in the Final Fantasy world:( They are total opposites but it's like trying to fight fire with fire xD They're both totally different, but the same in some way.

I want to continue it...but I'm not really sure :\

aka958

Don't trust people
Chloe_Ryder;277913 said:
Wow, that was one hell of a rant. I could ask but I think I already know the answer. Sorry aka *offers hugs* Just do what I do, sit back, watch chaos erupt, and laugh at the idiocy of it all.

CT: if someone tells me 'we want romance!' I think I'm gonna suckerpunch them. It's my only non-romantic FG fic. I hate Jenny, I want Julian, no one can have him so YEAH I'm gonna have him move on to better things! Anything can be bloody better than goody-two-shoes dumbass Jenny.

Hmmmm...Julian... I think I should add him to my DMC fic. XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Yeah yeah... I think they can rant and do whatever they want. But some think they are doing the right thing saying the game might be good, that you are just cynical, saying we shouldn't throw our opinions at them, telling it's just a game. That's the only thing that bothers me. The highly ignorant people who think they are doing the good and proceeds doing the wrong...

I've seen real flaming between each people in GameFAQs. I've seen people done serious threads and getting shot down. But I've never seen idiots like these on here ever before, seriously.

Thanks for the hug. =D

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Chloe_Ryder;277976 said:
^ What's your username on FFN? I'll track you down and review for you ^_^

It's Pangari, but as I said...it's been awhile and I only created one chapter so far and well...it's not really much of a read until I get farther into the story...which is why no one made any reviews yet lol :$ The chapter is called Bodyguard.

It's a continuation story of what someone started off in a different fic...she said I could continue on with the idea and make it my own story. Um...I am wanting to work on it further, and actually finish a story myself:)

It just depends on my motivation...which is severely lacking lately lol >_<

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Faustinasa;277994 said:
It's Pangari, but as I said...it's been awhile and I only created one chapter so far and well...it's not really much of a read until I get farther into the story...which is why no one made any reviews yet lol :$ The chapter is called Bodyguard.

It's a continuation story of what someone started off in a different fic...she said I could continue on with the idea and make it my own story. Um...I am wanting to work on it further, and actually finish a story myself:)

It just depends on my motivation...which is severely lacking lately lol >_<

I've put you in my favourites so I can go check out your work when I have more time. The Hellsing summary caught me though, I think I'll read The Wolf and the Fox first. :)

-edit-
Only two people from my home country checked out my profile? BLASPHEMY! Wat makeer julle mense, lees julle nie meer nie of wat?! And nearly 20 people from NZ. Who are you? Where are you? Want. to. meet! D:

I seriously lack friends here. If I can meet you on FFN of all places and you live near Welly, PM me so we can go have a coffee at Starbucks and play some DMC at my place.
On that, I wish FFN was able to track the profiles of the people who traffic on my profile/fics.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Lerrion;275887 said:
Lol, I've discovered that my right tit is bigger than my left tit.. Just a little bit, but still! What could that mean? A muscle anomaly? Hernia development? Or worse??? Hopefully, male breast cancer is VERY rare in nature being less than 1 % of all those who suffer from breast cancer, so I guess it's just a birth anomaly, a muscle growth... Damn, and it alway feels funny when i touch my left breast, even though in comparison, my both tits are the SAME... WTF?!!!! How come that in 21 years of my life I've noticed it only last Friday?!!!! How freaking weird!

don't mind me, just thinking out loud =3

Not sure if this has already been stated, but everybody has one side bigger than the other. Women all have one breast bigger than the other, could be either side. And it's the same with guys. My left side is bigger than my right side. It's perfectly normal.

Just thinking how several members here have ruined my Thread, my small attempt for a bit of peace. Hoping it gets closed down also, tired of it.

Top Bottom