• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I can't just sit here and do NOTHING, I have to do something! Otherwise something really bad might happen...

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Devil Bane;277854 said:
^*Gin-Chan Red rage eyes...OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN*

This...won't...DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

*Gets two real swords*

Time to go BANKAI on you,Yaoi Fangirls!

BAN-KAI!

*Wind blowing*

Ok,so I can't go Bankai,but I can still kick your butt!

*Gets on the scouter.*

The scooter of doom! :O

LOL! Seriously though, do you know what DID happen? Did they lose a bet or were they just competing again to see who was 'better' and took things too far? I think there are like two instances where they're in Yaoi poses on the covers of 99.

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
My good mood has been ruined within two hours of actually appearing. I must not be allowed to have good days. Ugh.

I'm so f*cking p*ssed off right now! I get bitched at for not cleaning the kitchen, even though I was working on my History project AND watching the baby about thirty minutes after I finished. And I swear, if he thinks I can clean our kitchen in thirty minutes, he's a dumbass. And then my mom threatens to knock my face off because I sighed after the baby started throwing a fit.

I don't know if I'm spoiled or if I really have a reason to be ticked off. And just so everyone knows, I go through crap like this every day. Sometimes it's not directed at me, but I still have to live through it.

Do I have a reason to be mad here?!!? I think I do.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Seriusly i hate my brain.

When i want to be in character it is hard for me :(

And when i dont care aboout being IC or OOC its easy as kicking a potato :O

aka958

Don't trust people
BlueDevil;277876 said:
My good mood has been ruined within two hours of actually appearing. I must not be allowed to have good days. Ugh.

I'm so f*cking p*ssed off right now! I get bitched at for not cleaning the kitchen, even though I was working on my History project AND watching the baby about thirty minutes after I finished. And I swear, if he thinks I can clean our kitchen in thirty minutes, he's a dumbass. And then my mom threatens to knock my face off because I sighed after the baby started throwing a fit.

I don't know if I'm spoiled or if I really have a reason to be ticked off. And just so everyone knows, I go through crap like this every day. Sometimes it's not directed at me, but I still have to live through it.

Do I have a reason to be mad here?!!? I think I do.

Parents doesn't have the right to threaten their kids with abuse. You have a reason to retaliate aswell. :cool:

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Chloe_Ryder;277872 said:
The scooter of doom! :O

LOL! Seriously though, do you know what DID happen? Did they lose a bet or were they just competing again to see who was 'better' and took things too far? I think there are like two instances where they're in Yaoi poses on the covers of 99.

Beware the scooter!:D:cool:Especially when it's Gura-san driving it!;):DXDXDXD

I really don't know since...well...I'm into the other kind of Gintama doujinshi[Gin X Ayame,Gin X Tsukuyo,Gin X Tsukuyo X Ayame etc,you get the idea...h or not...] so I really have no idea of that.

But as Gin-chan I must somehow say something!

aka958

Don't trust people
BlueDevil;277885 said:
Since when does a parent have the right to threaten to, quote, "knock off your face"?

Sorry. I meant doesn't. I am 100% sure I wrote that. <.<

I've been writing wrong all day long... T_T

aka958

Don't trust people
Much needed vent with vulgar language:
SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP! YOU IDIOTS!
"I don't want them to throw their opinions at me!"
Then STOP expressing your own ****ING OPINIONS!

"It's just a game, some people take it as much more!"
GOD ****ING DAMMIT! If that isn't an opinion I don't know what is! The **** is wrong with you!? You all act as if your doing right and the other ones are doing wrong! YOU BOTH ARE! YOU ARE NO ****ING SAINTS! YOU ARE ****ING SELFISH IDIOTS WHO CAN'T TAKE ANOTHER PERSONS PERSPECTIVE!
**** you! **** you all!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Wow, that was one hell of a rant. I could ask but I think I already know the answer. Sorry aka *offers hugs* Just do what I do, sit back, watch chaos erupt, and laugh at the idiocy of it all.

CT: if someone tells me 'we want romance!' I think I'm gonna suckerpunch them. It's my only non-romantic FG fic. I hate Jenny, I want Julian, no one can have him so YEAH I'm gonna have him move on to better things! Anything can be bloody better than goody-two-shoes dumbass Jenny.

Hmmmm...Julian... I think I should add him to my DMC fic. XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Top Bottom