• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I'm wondering when this cold I caught is going to hurry up and buzz off. It's not bothering me much except every time I try sleeping it's like someone chucked a bag of dust in my throat.

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
thinking back...it wasnt funny at all!

and the random number is for a game im grinding on, just wanted to know how long to do it for before stopping, cheers again im still nowhere near the number you guys said (im on 6!) i just cant stop posting.

On a side note Im almost at 100 posts, kinda YES!!!! im Kakkoii

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Why can I get IN to my account to check my mail and manage my documents, but I can't access my actual profile or stories? And why was I able to receive emails and reviews if people can't access any of my stuff? And WHY am I no longer listed on FFN?
And why can't I go onto anybody else's profiles?

I hope it's a general server problem and that I wasn't deleted. I've got no backup of my fics. All 33 of them! If they're gone, they're gone FOREVER. This is worst case scenario.

10 year anniversary today - whoot whoot! He planted little notes all over the kitchen that directed me from one spot to the other until I finally had a breakfast of pancakes in front of me. What a charmer :wub:

Still, my happies has been doused with this FFN stuff. I really hope they fix it up today. :(

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
I swear, almost everything Daryl says is sig worthy.
*****s eyebrow* Which is why you put something I said in your sig?
Yeah...

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Ya know what, stop pointing out my flaws.
You always have to remind me why i'm single. And the fact that I'm ugly.
You make me feel like Meg Griffin from Family Guy.
Hell, i just as well be her and finish with it.

Osaka

trollololol
Those oranges have been there for weeks.....wonder if I should eat them? Hmmm...Don't seem that soft yet.

Top Bottom