• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
^Gee, I'm gonna have that problem now.

How stupid, Ps3 WILL NOT play PS2 games, But WILL play PS1!!!
What is the point in that?!

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Vergil'sB*tch;277206 said:
^Gee, I'm gonna have that problem now.

How stupid, Ps3 WILL NOT play PS2 games, But WILL play PS1!!!
What is the point in that?!

Rumours around said that both versions are equal in all aspects, so I best buy the cheaper one around here, which is the Xbox 360 version.

That is the saddest part about PS3 Slim. No PS2 backwards compatibility. Sony is planning to release several PS2 games compilation in HD for PS3 in the future, so if you still want to play it, get them. So far, God of War Collection is the only HD collection released for PS3.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Why does he agree to play, and then hate every second of playing, when I enjoy playing the games he wants me to? It boggles me.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Chaos Master;277207 said:
Rumours around said that both versions are equal in all aspects, so I best buy the cheaper one around here, which is the Xbox 360 version.

That is the saddest part about PS3 Slim. No PS2 backwards compatibility. Sony is planning to release several PS2 games compilation in HD for PS3 in the future, so if you still want to play it, get them. So far, God of War Collection is the only HD collection released for PS3.

*Crosses fingers and shuts eyes* please release a Devil May Cry Compilation

As for Castlevania, I think in the UK, they are the same price. I might get the 360 version because i find the installation on the PS3 a pain in the butt.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Vergil'sB*tch;277209 said:
*Crosses fingers and shuts eyes* please release a Devil May Cry Compilation

As for Castlevania, I think in the UK, they are the same price. I might get the 360 version because i find the installation on the PS3 a pain in the butt.

Same here. I want a Devil May Cry Compilation in HD. It will be damn awesome.

Installing games in PS3 is sometimes annoying, but are required so that you have minimal loading times and stuff. The same goes to if you want to install your games in XBox 360 hard drive. Installing games in an Xbox 360 hard drive reduce loading times and reduce the noise made by disc reading significantly. The difference is that you can choose whether to install the game in Xbox 360 or not while you must install the game in PS3.

Romero

Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Pizza on the table, nom nom.
How did I forget to put the beer in the fridge? :mad:

Storm Silves;277159 said:
Why are dragons always depicted as evil, and the non-evil ones never seem to look very cool? :/
Dragons are neither Chaos nor Law, they are Neutral. ;) But having said this, you'll know it if you make 'em furious. ^_^

How many lizards do you need to trade one dragon?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Romero;277219 said:
Pizza on the table, nom nom.
How did I forget to put the beer in the fridge? :mad:

Dragons are neither Chaos nor Law, they are Neutral. ;) But having said this, you'll know it if you make 'em furious. ^_^

How many lizards do you need to trade one dragon?

Yes, but most of the time the dragons are depicted as devilish, destructive beings. Which frustrates me.

Lizards for a dragon? A lot, although it depends on the size of the dragon you want.

Romero

Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
The only evil dragons I've seen were in Tolkien's work and in the Merlin tv series.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Nice find, Meg. Those Silver dragons are the ones I expect for a good dragon. Noble and always helpful.

Honestly, I've seen more evil than good. And the good one's I've seen never seem to get the role I imagine them in.

I'm rather hard to please, I guess.

Romero

Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
meg127;277223 said:
Nice find, thank you!

Storm Silves;277228 said:
Nice find, Meg. Those Silver dragons are the ones I expect for a good dragon. Noble and always helpful.

Honestly, I've seen more evil than good. And the good one's I've seen never seem to get the role I imagine them in.

I'm rather hard to please, I guess.
Where do you see all those evil dragons?

I would say all the different dragons on the site Meg posted qualify as good dragons.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Romero;277233 said:

Where do you see all those evil dragons?

I would say all the different dragons on the site Meg posted qualify as good dragons.

Movies, mostly. In movies, dragons usually = very bad.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I got four and a half pages of writing done, got some good exercise in, found a BEAUTIFUL little nook in the forest right next to a waterfall where I can write in peace, where no one can see me or disturb me, AND I got another drawing done (because I forgot to take the camera with me, doh!)
I was only gone for three and a half hours. It's not my fault I have no reception on my phone in the middle of the wilderness. Besides, given that he came home at 2am this morning and that his texts back to me were pretty brief and vague about when he's coming home, there is no way in hell I'm going to feel guilty about today.

It was good.

I loved it.

And I want more of it.

LOL at the seriously?!?! thread. I don't know what is more funny, the fact that the person raged or the fact that DT 'raged' back. XDDDDDDD

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Chloe_Ryder;277245 said:
LOL at the seriously?!?! thread. I don't know what is more funny, the fact that the person raged or the fact that DT 'raged' back. XDDDDDDD

You liked that? I didn't really mean for that to happen, I'm not myself today cuz I'm hopped up on all these drugs... Trying to get over a flu.

Top Bottom