• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ugh *gag*
Why is there yaoi DMC stuff on youtube? I mean really...just don't it in that sequence! OMG! ROFL! That is so sick! XDDDDDDDDD

Mmmmmmmm-mmmmm, check that out :wub: Want. It!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm waiting for someone to make a DMC amv with DMC3 Dante and new Dante with the song Rebirthing from Skillet. It would be XDDDDDDDDDDDD and I'd so add that to my favourites! :lol:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
^Noes! Now I gotta watch the stupid files again.
I wub the waffle song XD

Has anyone requested Black mamba to make a new one with the trailer?

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Chloe_Ryder;277009 said:
Ugh *gag*
Why is there yaoi DMC stuff on youtube? I mean really...just don't it in that sequence! OMG! ROFL! That is so sick! XDDDDDDDDD

Mmmmmmmm-mmmmm, check that out :wub: Want. It!

Rule 34, Clair. Blame Rule 34.

CT: I can't believe I have a date to homecoming! I'm really happy, but at the same time, I'm not, because I'll feel like I'm leading him on. :/

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Oh, of course it won't load my Dante portrait, it's just too damn uuuuugly!

Ha.
Ha ha ha.
I think NT did better with him than I did. Srsly. XDDDDDDDDDD

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
thinking...is VB online? I found more pics of Vergil. Believe it or not.
I gotta have 'em all!

Also thinking it's been four hours since the bowling started and it's 10pm now. Can it really take that long to go bowling with work people?

Also thinking I'm ****ed off and envious of him. Why does HE get to have a life of his own AND I DON'T?! Where is the fairness in that?! I can't go ANYWHERE without one or the other baby strapped to my behind! I love my kids, I really do, but...............................................
You know?

And you could at least call or sms me that you're still alive instead of leaving me here alone watching the minutes tick by and the time get late and worry that you've been in some horrific car accident, or someone mugged you and left you for dead in the city, or someone mugged you and drained half your blood before leaving you for dead in the city. For real. They do that **** here. Stupid delusional vampiric morons.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^Holly cr4ps for the Vamp(ires) wanabees!That's a first.Don't worry thought Chloe,in about 3 or 4 years,if I'm correct and have nailed down your kids age,you will be able to have "a life of your own"...maybe I should put it in a better way?

ReChronicles

Premium
why are poeple here so horibl?

i havnt been here for a long time and my mum said i culd go on today and i saw how horibl poeple are. i dont want to come on here again maybe.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
There's good people on here too...

Some think that being online you can say anything you want as well because you're not in person really 'saying' those words. In reality though, there are people here behind the texts. No one likes to be insulted for discussing their ideas, but you have to grow thick skin to ignore these kind of things too.

I'm not saying anyone has to, if it's really bad in your eyes and you want to leave, you can. No one is stopping you from doing what you truly want to do. BTW, don't let some fowl-mouthed person ruin your fun either!

ReChronicles

Premium
i dont understand what you said some of it but i think if somone is horibl i will tell my dad and he can tell them off. i think poeple shuld be nice and not say bad things all the time. it makes poepl sad.

ReChronicles;277094 said:
why are poeple here so horibl?

i havnt been here for a long time and my mum said i culd go on today and i saw how horibl poeple are. i dont want to come on here again maybe.

I don´t get it,who is here horrible?
I think everyone is nice so get over here and post :D.

Top Bottom