• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Unfortunately, that won't work here Re. People will only talk back in the heat of the moment and it will only start a fight you wish to avoid. Not everyone is nice and polite...it's the real world.

Ignoring them is your best option, even if it's hard.

In other words, don't waste your words on someone who picks a fight. They aren't worth it...move forwards and leave it behind you.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Why is it when a theory is posted, its always shot down.

Its a friggin theory.
I suppose i better not have any opinions at all!
Mother telling me to shut up.
Father draggin me into arguements saying i don't care.
If i keep my mouth shut, i'm bitched at. If i voice my opinion, I'm bitched at....

Why don't i just curl up and die will everyone get off my back then???

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't think like that!The best thing to do at those cases is to take a hike[literaly!Take the mountains,cliffs,whatever] with your friends and clear your mind and train your body while you are at it.After all the Greeks said it best : "Νούς υγειής εν σώματι υγειής!" which means "A healthy mind goes with a healthy body"!Then put your thoughts in order and you will see then who gets b*tched at!

FIGHT VB![No seriously,it's the best.]

aka958

Don't trust people
Kuja's theme... godlike! :cool:

Although, on the note of VB I've always thought that fighting for your rights is the best. If there is a problem, telling the right thing to the right people might be the solution. But that's in my experience anyways. :D

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
@VB: I know how you feel :( *hugs*

Devil Bane;277062 said:
^Holly cr4ps for the Vamp(ires) wanabees!That's a first.Don't worry thought Chloe,in about 3 or 4 years,if I'm correct and have nailed down your kids age,you will be able to have "a life of your own"...maybe I should put it in a better way?

4 looooooong years! I don't think there is a better way of putting it.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^I do : 4 loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong years full of Dante and Vergil...and lots of DMC in between your family and your everyday life.It will be over before you know it.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Thanks guys, but I can't fight anymore.
Its all i do these days.
Plus, its too late in the evening to go for a walk.

If i feel better, I'll be back on later

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Storm Silves;277159 said:
Why are dragons always depicted as evil, and the non-evil ones never seem to look very cool? :/

That changes with Arcan and Ticuos you know ;)

Just wait till i can drew them as i picture them @_@

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
@ VB : Don't give up.Fight it[not the way you do it now,but like that.By clearing your head etc.]

@ Dread : Hm...what about Bleach's Hyorinmaru or the five Dragons from Ys 7[especially the Shadow/Moon Dragon]?Or the Nagi Dragon Spirit of the Nagi family from Tenjou Tenge?

ll of these are good dragons and cool...at least IMO.

Here :

Hy%C5%8Drinmaru.png

Toshiro_Meets_Hyorinmaru_by_modz91.jpg

http://img389.imageshack.us/i/descargas10pgina158ab4.jpg/

*I couldn't find pics of the rest Ys 7 dragons...*

YS-7_PSP-guide_angue-barl.jpg

aka958

Don't trust people
Damn! I'm so god damn tired that I can barely stay awake. I'm aching to feel the soft warmth of my bed and get hours after hours of sleep without needing to wake up early in the morning. Why the hell don't I go to sleep? I've felt like this for hours. >.<

Top Bottom