• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Lady Nevan

I'm thinking of my beloved... I wanna play dmc with him. Or Tekken 6. And I wanna give a good-luck-kiss to him for playing well. =D

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Incomplete Dani;210340 said:
LINK OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!

...I can't wait to meet Dan at that convention. <3 Johnny's supposed to be there, too, but I could care less about him.

HAHAHA! I'm the same! Well, not really, I think I'll just be uber excited fangirl all over everyone.

Linky link to proof of crazy Reuben stripping:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psb4baqfiBI

ROFL XD
He is funny.
The fangirl screams are even funnier! :D

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
clairavance;210605 said:
HAHAHA! I'm the same! Well, not really, I think I'll just be uber excited fangirl all over everyone.

Linky link to proof of crazy Reuben stripping:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psb4baqfiBI

ROFL XD
He is funny.
The fangirl screams are even funnier! :D
His abs! Oh my God! His abs! Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuur~ *reduced to fangirl mush*

I don't like Johnny's voice, though! Is my ringotne of HIM saying "Don't get so ****y."? >.>; I swear, I don't jizz myself over Vergil saying that, and that's ttly not the only reason I play Dante Must Die mode in DMC3. Nope, not at all. <.<;

CT: ...Huur~

Meg

Homework, school newspaper, scholarship forms, ugh
My foot fell asleep...

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
o_O ....
None of your business liddle wasp!
Who's the girl you're crushing on this time? And stop logging in, I keep bombing out when you use our IP and then I have trouble logging in at all! Grrr:mad:

Vergil's Greed

Don't make me butcher it. I'm gonna sabotage it. I told you I'm going to. I'm still waiting for chapter 10 and I've given you 3 days to send it to me, and I still got nada. If you send me 10 and 11 this weekend then I'll leave your baby in peace.

And you know who she is. Don't be ignorant.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Go near my RP and you've declared war. I'm not kidding. Don't touch my baby.
And there's a difference between being ignorant and ill informed. You'd better not be talking about who I think you're talking about.

Vergil's Greed

Okay. I'll check back with you in a week. Maybe you'll have changed your mind by then ;)
Oh. By the way.
Get. Off. The. Forum.
You got deadlines to meet babe.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm thinking you two must annoy the crap out of each other... Do you know each other in real life, or what...?

Vergil's Greed

Yes she's my woman. She just hasn't accepted that fact yet.
I do believe my sheer awesomeness has left her stunned and confused ;) I've been waiting for twelve bloody years for this.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Why don't you try again when I'm old and senile and very much crazy? Maybe my memory would be bad enough for me not to remember you and then we can give it a try. Stop spamming the thread.

Top Bottom