• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm kinda mad at furaffinity right now... It won't let me post my picture! Baw.... (I think Dani's rubbing off on me...)

Brunette Keeper [Jess]

The Black Locker
My first deadline. DX And knowing me, I'll make it less than what I intended, and it'll be badly written because I have a one-week deadline...which stinks also. But I want to finish it otherwise I'll have to do it later!

I need to plan, though. I've already got the prologue and part of the first chapter written, so tomorrow I'll finish the first chapter and do the second chapter.

I have to go to shower now. DX

HMTQ - Madge

I'm thinking about how weird it is when I come to the "What are you thinking thread?" and have nothing to post.

Just proves how damn empty my head is. >.>

MasterOfEvil

Yes, I attack inanimate objects
Premium
Thinkin' I should go to bed, since i haven't really slept in two dayys, and yet, i'm no where near tired :p

Brunette Keeper [Jess]

The Black Locker
That franchise is so overmilked.

I mean, first we get a slightly good movie with a typical happy ending. Then we get the whole "meet the in-laws" thing, which I never understood why it was required because it was ttly filler. THEN we have the kid issue - which is also filler, technically.

...and then soon, there will be a fic that involves total AU.

Cash cow goes MOO!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Just watched a vid of Reuben stripping. He's very aggressive and insane. *melts* and very very very HOT.Maaaaahh, I wanna tickle those abs! :D

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
LINK OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!

...I can't wait to meet Dan at that convention. <3 Johnny's supposed to be there, too, but I could care less about him.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
FRIGGIN HELL!!! There was a streaker at the soccer match my team were playing a!!!
I HAS PROOF!!! LOL!!

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
You know what I just LOVE!? Those people who go like "Oh, she likes twincest! She must want to see real life twin brothers make out!" No, I don't. Because unlike SOME fangirls, I know the difference between real life and fiction. And, uh...
Some d00d on the internet said:
Hi! I totally agree with you on the subject of twincest… I’m openly gay, but would never do anything to my twin brother that he wouldn’t like.

I can, however see the appeal… I’ve always been one for breaking taboos, because the way I see it, progress comes through the breaking of rules. I’d also like to say that I can certainly imagine situations where twincest would be perfectly natural and even more justified than an outside relationship… I mean, think about it… if the two grew up together, supposedly with an even closer bond than normal siblings (it certainly feels that way with my twin) and it turned out that they were both gay… I don’t see the problem… they know eachother better than anyone else, thus, they have developed a respect for eachother (hopefully) and would probably know what it would take to please one another, both sexually and on a much more long-term emotional level.

I for one see no fault to it or cause for taboo.
And I can certainly see why it is saught after by ‘fangirls’ (though ‘fans’ may be a more accurate description being that I myself have dabbled with girlish delight in the taboo of such yaoi/anime/manga/shota etc…)

That is not to say I do not feel your pain…
fangirls who do not seem to appreciate the difference between the fantasy world of a computer and asking their best friends to make out are… annoying at best…
is it just me, or does he have a mancrush on his brother? e_o

PROOF!
http://aspergers.dasaku.net/?p=1133#more-1133

Top Bottom