• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
lol, reminds me of the love fest between Alfred and Alexia Ashford in Resident Evil: Code Veronica. :p

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
i told my mom DantexVergil was acceptable because it wasn't real.
I too wouldn't wanna see two brothers making out in real life...its just wrong!!

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
DT: STFU! That's ttly canon!

VB: Inorite? I told my dad that, he still thinks I should ship DantexNero instead. :mad:

CT: I don't THINK I'm a twincest fangirl. I mean, I only like, like, three pairings.

*points to self then Vergil* The other two are...?
Alfred/Alexia, and... >.> <.< >.< <.> Fred/George.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
I don't think it's wrong. It's helluva lot more likely than D/V, but I can't stand Nero with anyone else aside from Kyrie. So, yeah, I hate the D/N ship.

CT: Lulz. I just found a demotivational poster that says "Twincest: It's not taboo if it's between demons" with a picture of Dante and Vergil. I hacked up a lung. ._.

Michiru

Styrofoam! D:
Cecil Harvey from Final Fantasy IV is sooo hoot. If only that stupid Rosa wasn't his love interest. I would rather see him with Rydia than Rosa...but that'll be too much like lolicon...-___-

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Oh God. I'm stuck at home with my "step-siblings" 'cause Dad and BF are out of town. Oh no. That means Jacob's gonna hit on me, again. I really hate him. He's creepy. And Diana, too. They're ****ing ****ed in their ****ing heads.

HMTQ - Madge

I kind of want to cosplay Lady... I haven't even played the damn games. >.> Plus, I'd have to make the costume more modest. I wouldn't want to ruin how the character looks, lulz.

Plus, I've already been contemplating Kotone with Firefly...

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Lol. I just found the pic where Candie and me cosplayed D n V where we kissed for some fangirls. Also, laptop, stop being shorthand. I dun like being on meh phone.

MetalCookie

Sister of the Creed
I'm thinking about getting some Dante avatar's on Photobucket.com.
OMGOSH! I found some really sexy ones. <3 *blushes*

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I'm thinking...that DMC spoofs are kinda awesome if done correctly. ^^ Especially if it's via MSN. XD

Oh, and I'm thinking that my rabbit needs to STFU when it's the middle of the night. >_<

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Wishing the guy with the chainsaw outside would STFU. Today is my lie-in day goddamnit. :wacko:

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
Just WTF am i missing when i draw the human torso....
nononono, i don`t miss the genitals, if you`re wondering.
Oh and deja vu BTW.

Top Bottom