• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
That if someone could lend me the energy to go cut almost 2 acres of grass around my house in 27 degrees celcius, i would be eternally grateful

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Next time when a friend's parent dies and I tell them I can help with the legal hassle, remind me that making any official documents such as estate inventory is really not a great idea and will take a toll on my stress levels.

You know, if I mess this kind of stuff up at work, well that's what the company's got insurance for and it can be settled with money. But if I screw up for a friend, it is never only about the money.

Aaaargh

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Since Father's Day is coming up, I bought a boxset of DVDs but as I was going through it to check everything worked, I discovered all of the discs were placed in the holders face down...

What kind of sociopath does that? :eek:

Meg

Anyone here excited for Summer Games Fest or any other showcase? I’m most excited for Ubisoft’s presentation, even though their recent history means I really shouldn’t be.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Anyone here excited for Summer Games Fest or any other showcase? I’m most excited for Ubisoft’s presentation, even though their recent history means I really shouldn’t be.
I'm curious for more Alan Wake 2 content and what pops up in Summer Games Fest.

Reactions: Meg

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Since Father's Day is coming up, I bought a boxset of DVDs but as I was going through it to check everything worked, I discovered all of the discs were placed in the holders face down...

What kind of sociopath does that? :eek:

Good lord! Reading that sentence caused me chest pain. Ugh.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I love the fact that when adapting the stage play "The Madness of George III" into a film, the director decided to drop the three at the end of the title so that it wouldn't confuse Americans since they might wonder what happened to the first and second films. :ROFL:

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium

Persona 3 Reload sounds like a cool title. ;)

You should get a Neo/Trinity skin for P3 and Yukari
Not only this leaked also that P5T rumoured title leaked as Persona 5 Tactics or somethin like that as title.

Beside working now on few creative things myself so having some of attention on that.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Brain: I want to digitize my DVD/Blu-ray library.

Proceeds to do so.

Brain: I've started a task that I was not prepared for!!!!!!!! Also time consuming.

Top Bottom