• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
There are alot of games I wanna play like Lost Judgement, P5 strikers and Nier but I'm gonna get through my backlog this year.

@Lain
Thanks for the info. Ultimax and Q did something similar but I prefer Ultimax's approach over Q's.

Granted I could be taking these spinoffs more seriously than intended.

Last edited:

Goldsickle

I wonder if I should buy Tears Of The Kingdom as soon as it's released or wait for all the DLC and extras to be included so I can experience all that at once.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
That my daughter is the cutest ever. Our whole family has got stomach flu, a particularly long one... I'm the last one having it and when I was on my worst just lying on bed, she brought me her favourite toys. That means all her three My Little Pony plushies. One by one she fetched them and carefully set them on my chest.

I admit, those tears weren't for tummy ache...

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
BPRD is a cool hellboy spinoff and I'm curious about checking out the other non-Hellboy centered spinoffs.

Last edited:

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Crazy to think that yesterday was 25 years since my dads passing. I was 11 then and didn't fully understand it all, but now at 36 it makes me realise how amazing waking up each day is

And i hope i am blessed with the gift of getting to old age

Deleted_User

Annoyed with Linux...

iu

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I hope the hellboy game "Web of Wyrd" gets released one day.

This would be greedy but I'm hoping Hellboy isn't the only playable character.

Last edited:

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Seeing literally everyone come together to dislike the Netflix's "Documentary" of Queen Cleopatra fills me with hope that the human race isn't completely worthless after all...

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Seeing literally everyone come together to dislike the Netflix's "Documentary" of Queen Cleopatra fills me with hope that the human race isn't completely worthless after all...

Haven't heard about it (we got rid of Netflix last autumn), but I'm intrigued. Jury's still out on that bit about humanity, though. For my part, I think we're pretty much boned. Good thing we have a little thing called escapism, yay!

...In my case, TotK has been a big help in ignoring...well, everything this past week.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Haven't heard about it (we got rid of Netflix last autumn), but I'm intrigued. Jury's still out on that bit about humanity, though. For my part, I think we're pretty much boned. Good thing we have a little thing called escapism, yay!
The TL;DR deal is that Will Smith's wife wanted to make a documentary about Cleopatra but the end result was so bad that at one point the show had a 1% score on Rotten Tomatoes and the country of Egypt is suing Netflix and trying to get the service shut down in their country.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
There's a part 9 of Jojo Bizarre Adventure and that reminded me I need to finish part 7 and 8.

Last edited:

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
That the temperature is too hot to cut the grass after work today, please be cooler tomorrow so i can do it then mother nature

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Why is it so that when stuff happens it happens all at once?! Like, I've been working overtime for a while. No problem with that. But I've also promised to assist a friend with a legal matter, the extent of which came a bit of a surprise. Well no problem, I can manage a bit of hurry. Oh, dad's got some stuff I need to assist him with, well I guess I can. Damn, Little Bean got sick, well she comes first with everything so let me just get a bit more coffee...

I could manage working overtime and a sick toddler, but I have promised to get the legal stuff done for a friend and I'm not a person to break a promise. Dad's been amazing, he has been waiting for me to get things together. o_O

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
A group of new characters i'm interested in.

DRS2023006-Lupacchino-GODS.jpg

• Wyn, a powerful magic expert who’s operated in secret for thousands of years and is now forced to come out of the shadows.
FF2022010-Camuncoli-Gods.jpg

• Cubisk Core, a mysterious being of pure corruption seeking to shatter the existing systems.
GARGAL2023005-Nauck-GODS.jpg

• Mia the Magic Girl, a young sorcerer struggling to achieve her full potential.
IMMORTALTHOR2023001-Hitch-GODS.jpg

• Dmitri the Science Boy, Wyn’s reckless partner who has a secret mission of his own to discover the dark truth of his past.
VENOM2021024-bazaldua-gods.jpg

• Aiko Maki, a high-ranking agent brutally loyal to the ways of science and willing to do anything to keep the building blocks of creation in balance.

gods_teaser.jpg

they pop up in that comic. They look awesome so I hope the writer delivers.

I find myself more interested in the new faces of Marvel and DC than the old guard these days.

I'm hope DMC6 could have new characters as cool as these.

Last edited:

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
^ Speaking of underrated comic book characters, I was re-watching some clips of Batman: The Animated Series and I was reminded that there was an entire episode dedicated to The Creeper - the only man who the Joker fears. A very good episode and a crying shame that Creeper in general never really caught on as he's basically DC's version of Freakazoid (yes I'm aware that Creeper predates Freakazoid) and considering people really seem to love the Deadpool movies, it would be interesting to see the DCU try to tackle a comedic character focused film of their own.

The fact that the Arkham games teased he existed and had his human form Jack Ryder show up but never gave us Creeper was a crying shame.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
^ Speaking of underrated comic book characters, I was re-watching some clips of Batman: The Animated Series and I was reminded that there was an entire episode dedicated to The Creeper - the only man who the Joker fears. A very good episode and a crying shame that Creeper in general never really caught on as he's basically DC's version of Freakazoid (yes I'm aware that Creeper predates Freakazoid) and considering people really seem to love the Deadpool movies, it would be interesting to see the DCU try to tackle a comedic character focused film of their own.

The fact that the Arkham games teased he existed and had his human form Jack Ryder show up but never gave us Creeper was a crying shame.
James Gunn became DC film's head honcho and the Creeper feels perfect for his sensibilities.

Top Bottom