• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Queen's Gambit is an underrated chess opening.

Still some of my opponents seem to get really confused about it, suggesting they have no clue what I'm trying to do lmao

I mean some don't techincally even decline it, they just spend a good while thinking about it and proceed to move a knight or something, completely ignoring a book opening, and it ****es me off...

... which probably is a good strategy too

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I'd have been on more, but my laptop's been so finicky of late, I've barely bothered with it in an online capacity.

Hell, I've struggled to just use Word, at this point. At least I got it back on the internet...for now.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Other fans hope that Starkiller from the Force Unleashed pops up in Ashoka's upcoming show.

I'm skeptical because I don't know if there is a way to add to his story that feels interesting.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
It had been too long so I completely forgot the crushing despair of having your Party wiped out because you got too cocky and rushed at the Dungeon Boss and now lost 3-4 hours of progression as a result because checkpoints aren’t a thing yet. :ROFL:

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
It had been too long so I completely forgot the crushing despair of having your Party wiped out because you got too cocky and rushed at the Dungeon Boss and now lost 3-4 hours of progression as a result because checkpoints aren’t a thing yet. :ROFL:
I immediately thought of this while reading your post

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Waiting by the phone all day for a call from a prospective employer is both nerve wracking and makes you feel like the day is being wasted. :cautious:

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
So our toddler drew on the living room carpet. We (her dad and me) made it clear for her that you are not allowed to draw on carpet, here, have some paper.

Yesterday she examined that old drawing on carpet and as we thought it would be fine to recall the rules, I asked her "Are you allowed to draw on the carpet?"

Without a second of hesitation, with a proud voice, knowing she's got the right answer, she said "Yeah".

Her dad laughed his head off.

So CT: How to convince my 2yo that carpet is NOT something to draw on. :D

V's patron

be loyal to what matters

They did a live action movie for Bungo Stray Dogs Beast????!!!!

Wow.

Hopefully I could stream it on Netflix soon.

It's a roleswap au for Bungo Stray dogs so I'm not sure it was the right move. Another Story would've been a better spinoff to adapt because Beast requires more knowledge of the main series. Another Story is more seperate.

I prefer Akutagawa more in Beast than the main manga lol.

Last edited:

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Still making my way through SMT: Nocturne and I gotta say, hearing the voice actor for Hell Biker (who is supposed to be a homage to Ghost Rider) do an impression of Macho Man Randy Savage for the reoccurring demon instead threw me for all kinds of a loop.

It's so completely random yet I love it, peak 90's voice acting (even though the dub is only from two years ago). :ROFL:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
F3rDQi_XIAA1W4b

Boruto's timeskip designs look cool.

Last edited:
Top Bottom