• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Bloating?
No, it's just how my metabolism works. If I skip meals, it panics and starts storing everything as fat, even if it's salad or whatever. Plus the diabeetus reacts to fewer meals and makes more insulin that my body can't process...then I get more fat

Ever since I came off some meds, my appetite has disappeared and it's making things a bit garbage. Ah well, can't really be helped

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I am excited about the new FE Three Houses game! But I still need to finish the 1st game. I saw Rhea and Eldgard's story man, I've seen it all! (Looks at Claude and Dimitri) I know what I said!
(Looks at the Ashen Wolves) Omg Hapi don't look at me like that!

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Bullet journaling has really helped me to get a grasp on my life. Suddenly I "found time and energy" to schedule a meeting with a friend, participate an event with my daughter, and attend a party next week.

Also, got a job interview tomorrow! Exciting!!

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Control has some catchy songs

the Dark Spots in Alan Wake could've been better designed as an enemy type. If they chased you like in Death Stranding, that could have made them more threathening.

Last edited:

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
Control has some catchy songs

the Dark Spots in Alan Wake could've been better designed as an enemy type. If they chased you like in Death Stranding, that could have made them more threathening.
Oh man, I just finished Alan Wake last weekend. For me it was definitely one of those game where I enjoyed the world and story and such. But oh man, the gameplay felt like a chore in most instances.
Still really interested to see how 2 shakes out though.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Oh man, I just finished Alan Wake last weekend. For me it was definitely one of those game where I enjoyed the world and story and such. But oh man, the gameplay felt like a chore in most instances.
Still really interested to see how 2 shakes out though.
I wouldn't mind a melee option but I understand why they didn't add one.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
I want to run again. But I'm still ill so nope.

Anyway, I like the tingle I get in my feet when I can't wait to get back on the trail again.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Sauna is the absolute best fast-forward-to-recovery when your flu is about to be over but you've still got a bit gruffy voice and a nasty cough. The combination of heat, steam, and general relaxation never lets me down!

Also my interviewers promised to check my assignment (it's a kind of aptitude test) and get back to me "ASAP, but no later than Wednesday". I'm sooo excited!! Whatever is their decision, I'm still excited to hear their feedback :)

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
For once in my life, I thought I'd try cooking a curry instead of the age old tradition of microwaving one.

I was not prepared to almost die. It wasn't even spicy, it was the sheer heat from over-boiling the sauce and then trying to eat it totally burnt my gizzard. o_O

Goldsickle

"Hyper" and "hypo" sounds quite similar.
Won't people confuse the two?

Imagine having a hyperthyroidism case but accidentally being given medication for hypothyroidism.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Little Bean's favourite book is a book about animals with those tiny lids that the kid can open to find a hiding bunny/fish/dog (what are they called in English?).

The age recommendation is 12mo+ but she already knows how to open them all without adult assistance.

She makes me super proud. ❤️

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
LOL, been reading so many posts recently cherrypicking stuff from the Star Wars prequels in an attempt to redeem them and get the public opinion to change in their favor. Stop it, internet. Stop it. XD

I get it, the sequels are garbage. It can be argued which one of the two trilogies is worse (imo, the sequels) but just because one is better than the other doesn't make the former good, you know. Everybody knows the prequels have some good things. Yes the lightsaber duels are fun. Yes, Ewan McGregor and Liam Neeson were iconic. Yes that Palpatine scene at the theater or whatever is good. But save the trilogy, these things do not.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
The Sandman trailer dropped and I liked it. It also reminded me that I haven't actually finished the comic yet. Lol.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
There's a seagull nesting on the roof of my in-laws house. And yeah, she protects her nest. Cannot blame poor mommy bird for that.

Anyway. Every time I step outside I keep thinking the ending scene of Birds. You know, where the family walks across the yard, all the birds are watching, and people are just waiting whether they will attack...

Top Bottom