• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Well, the trailer for Prey looks good. Everybody be freaking out over Disney owning the Predator license now but I mean, it's not like Fox treated it all that well. They can't come up with a worse concept than weaponizing autism at the very least, right?

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
When companies decide to show off their supposedly high octane, fast paced FPS game with console footage, or worse, PC but played with gamepad:

giphy.gif

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
OMG @Rebel Dynasty I haven't seen you in forever! How ya been girl? :)

In other news:

OmG Hapi is in the new FE game! Woot, woot!

Yeah, I just needed a little break. Too much internet exposure was exhausting me for some reason (I expect because gluing myself to my chair when my back hurts just isn't a thing). I'm doing pretty good, you? :)

CT: So far, this has been some of the easiest babysitting I've ever done with this particular kid. I'm... a lot more okay with this than I was when asked last night.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters

It looks fun and the combat made me think of Revengeance. The Live Action appearances made me think of Alan Wake.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
The position I applied to was almost too good to be true. A dream job, so to say.

AND I GOT IT.

CT: YAY
Contracts about this are signed and in my email inbox. Starting in August. It's still hard to believe this to be true! Just hoping I'm good enough for them...

... also, what is this weird smell in our bedroom? :D

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
We've been getting entirely too much rain lately. I mean, I don't mind the rain--but it's hard to get out there and do more gardening if things never get a chance to dry out. T_T

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
The antology has been delayed multiple times but now I got a new editor, so it FINALLY looks like I'm getting to see my work on my bookshelf this year

But I still regret a bit some decisions and I definitely don't want to delay it any more...

Also I want a pseudonym

// aww sorry, didn't notice the previous post

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
@Rebel Dynasty I am good thanks for asking. I'm producing a Abridged series on Youtube, other than that I'm normal lol. How is the family?

In other news:
So I have Persona 5 Royal on PS4 AND YOU BEST BELIEVE I WILL BUY IT AGAIN ON XBOX! WOOT! WOOT! I sit at this PC desk too much...

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Shocking but not shocking at all. January 6th committee findings. Even with all that will anything change. I doubt it sadly. Some say going the criminal investigation way wont do. Makes sense since this way is political and it seems to be the only way to get anywhere.

Top Bottom