• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
@therogis Strawberry time :love::whistle:........the harvest season in north of my country is kinda I think in beginning of spring :geek: (Mostly natural then buying in market :rolleyes:).
Already? Wow! I've never tasted strawberries from your country, I hope they're good. I've never liked Spanish or Polish strawberries just because they taste entirely different to Finnish ones. Might have something to do with the logistics?

Anyway, season for Finnish strawberries begins around mid-June so it's a long wait for me.
Wild herbs are starting to sprout though so while I wait for strawberries I'm gonna make tea from birch leaves and 'honey' from dandelions. :)

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Why does some anime get so cynical, twisted and terrible at times. No horror movie can get even close to that bad. Really I love anime but why do you have to go there...

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Moon Knight is a fun intro to an obscure character. I'd be interested in a follow-up.
I enjoyed it but for the life of me I cannot figure it out. I'm sure it's far simpler than I'm imagining it to be, but I just got muddled by the end as to what was real and what wasn't

Maybe that was the point...?

Looking forward to season 2 though. And a follow-up to WandaVision too

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I enjoyed it but for the life of me I cannot figure it out. I'm sure it's far simpler than I'm imagining it to be, but I just got muddled by the end as to what was real and what wasn't

Maybe that was the point...?

Looking forward to season 2 though. And a follow-up to WandaVision too
I read the comics the series pulls from so I recognized some if the signs. But at the end I got confused too so don't sell yourself short sister.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Have you ever sat on your PC chair and without knowing it your butt has melted into said chair? I can no longer say where my @ss begins and the chair ends. It is all one now.

My butt is numb....

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
That FINALLY the website for the Court of Justice of the EU works smoothly, my thesis goals for this week are saved

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Labour criticizing the government about what sets precedence. ''partygate'' is not sending a good signal to criminals is it. They have a good point but of course their response to that is just the usual blustering and showoff and ''whataboutism'' . Thats something I hate about politics why one side fails to answers questions and instead says what they have done and what the other party hasn't. Regardless of that being true or not they have still not answered the question put. This is not just in UK politics obviously. Quite annoying really.

Last edited:

Aurelius

Kids these days will never know what it was like to see a kart race between everyone’s favorite Italian plumber and a certain, oh so lovable teddy bear in a custom van with “FREE CANDY” painted on the side…

I sometimes miss ModNation Racers. That game was lit!

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Got an appointment to the police station today.

I'm super stressed. Cops freak me out.

I don't know why because last time I was there the officer was super nice and polite but for some reason I expect them not to be nice people at all.

Btw, I wanted to become a cop when I was younger. Not possible because of my eyes. But anyway...

Top Bottom