• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
There's a new project starting at the hacklab and I WANT TO GO THERE AND PARTICIPATE but can't because covid and because, erm, for physical reasons I should be now a bit more cautious than the hacklab guys.

Damn.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
*screams in anticipation* The dojo is open again!!! :love:

So I'll get back to training on Sunday already... to get my shoulders all bruised again...

giphy.gif

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Okay, that's enough time off. Time to get a start on ST's second draft--which is only made necessary right now because it contains information relevant to TMT. It shouldn't take too long though, all things considered, and hell knows it'll make things easier for the last of the dev edits I want to do on TMT.

+Brain, I could really do without the CPTSD-fueled dreams, thanks.

++I much prefer the Russian version of that song. I didn't like the English version much back when it came out, but now that I'm hearing it in their mother tongue? So much better. (Producer was definitely exploiting the hell out of them, though).

Last edited:

Goldsickle

I thought the cat that used to appear for free food has died, due to disappearing for a long time.
He popped up out of nowhere, so I give him some food we have been keeping for him.

Worries me how many more times he will come back, since I would never know if his current visit is the last.

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Alert double post above. Tehehe nah its fine. You can let that go since that hilarious dojo post. Great to hypnotise and easy to watch and learn. I want to roll like that too!

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
@Steve Bribe a small child to do it instead--character-building for them, dragon hunting time for you. -nodnod-

--
I think I might be procrastinating work with other work. :confused: -mildly distressed-

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Alert double post above. Tehehe nah its fine. You can let that go since that hilarious dojo post. Great to hypnotise and easy to watch and learn. I want to roll like that too!
I was waaaayyyy too excited to notice I had also posted the previous one :ROFL:
Really! Can't wait to get back to dojo.

Speaking of which, I think I'm gonna stream some Nioh today...

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Gl with that. Ima netflix snowpiercer with Sean Bean. Damn I was dissapointed at first. I had to wait 1 season before he appeared in the second season. I was kinda tired of the show. Originally I wanted to give it a try because of the actor but then a letdown and too much mess and cynical stuff.
Good thing he appeared in the second season as a
villian.
If not I might have given up in the first season. For now he makes the show a bit lighter and yeah gonna give it another chance. Now where is my coffe..

Last edited:

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Artist problems #357754: When you've got a new idea, encouragement to write more about it ("It clearly shows you have a lot to say about this topic, so I'd strongly encourage you to make it something BIG" & "I knew you were good but with this one you really shine, and I haven't seen that kind of shine in your other works"), but your special someone hates it and has told you beforehand he'd rather not be a betareader for it. :(

He is as supportive as always and he tells me to go for it because he sees the inspirational burn inside me as well, just that the topic is too much for him to handle.

Of course I respect that. Just that... Well. I haven't written ANYTHING that he hasn't read for like... 7 years.

Scary.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Put washing machine on as normal. No problem.

Hour later go to check on said washing and instantly smell burning. Turn off the washing machine and go to unplug it to find the plug is boiling hot and look at it to find a burnt hole on the side.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Put washing machine on as normal. No problem.

Hour later go to check on said washing and instantly smell burning. Turn off the washing machine and go to unplug it to find the plug is boiling hot and look at it to find a burnt hole on the side.
Wow - good you were around to notice the problem though, or you could have had a house fire. Can you just change the plug or does the whole thing need replacing?

CT: played Boggle over WhatsApp video call with my sister and nieces last night. I'm not very good at board games, but most word games I am exceedingly good at. My youngest niece was warned beforehand that I'm very good and I don't let people win out of pity...

...She. Was. Raging. The last thing I saw before me and my sister fell apart laughing was her screwing up her paper, throwing it at the camera (trying to hit me) and screaming "No! It's not fair!" at the top of her voice, stomping up the stairs and slamming her door.

Yes, I am that petty but I don't win at life very often so imma take what's mine and have no regrets :cool:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
@Angel

Just need to replace the plug but will also call out an electrician to check over the socket as well.

My girlfriend actually said go check on the washing and I instantly smelt burning when I walked into the kitchen. We'd had it on for about 45 minutes so really lucky that it was spotted when it was or could have been a house fire like you said.

Top Bottom