• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
The story continues WHO says overall infection rates are going down. A bit better for this pandemic. There is light in the tunnel but I just hope people wont get careless and continue to be vigilant. This sci fi movie has gone on long enuff already.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
It's been unbelievably good lately. My spouse received funding for the rest of his PhD project, and I'm starting my first lawyer's job this month, so we're financially safe for a good while. Our studies are going well, for both of us. I'm advancing now quickly in my weekly therapy sessions. We got some great news from other life areas as well, both personal and friend-related, so... Well, I don't know, I'm just happy. It feels odd. And well, maybe I can say it, I've been finding some peace of religious nature lately.

Also, I've been having some on-and-off writer's block for over half a year. It started after the writing award I received, so I call it second book syndrome :ROFL: A couple of days ago I talked it through with a real author (chance to have an author of my genre as a mentor was a prize from that competition as well, imo the best prize ever!) and she suggested something that got me back into writing. I don't dare to cheer about it just yet, but right now it seems like I have got some courage to keep on writing again. :cool:

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
The story continues WHO says overall infection rates are going down. A bit better for this pandemic. There is light in the tunnel but I just hope people wont get careless and continue to be vigilant. This sci fi movie has gone on long enuff already.
Don't jinx it. Thing is, there are reports of a new strain of COVID19, that's worse than the first one. I keep seeing new strains become available straight after predictions of pandemic going down.

I've seen an article that a new, different virus strain, another is the upgraded, more mutated COVID19 strain, and these aren't panned out or ruled out as pandemic yet. But don't let your guard down. The reports of pandemic going down is coinciding with Biden being president, and China testing, AND warning Biden not to go "there, here, this line, don't test me here." Something doesn't add up in my eyes.

Then, I see an article that Bill Gates came out saying, "we're going to face a new virus that's worse than COVID19." Fuk this guy, but it's true though.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I thought about Paul Bettany playing Wonder Man. In the comics Wonder Man is the source material for Vision. Ultron used his brainwaves for Vision. So I thought it would be fun if the reverse happened here.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
...I can't believe I saved over my completed save file. All that progress, all that frustration (and the hour and half long final battle)...gone. T_T

Welp, *rolls up sleeves* guess I'll just have to make sure I do better this time around, won't I? :sneaky:

+Finally finishing the last of the chili. Crazy how much spicier it got just from being in the freezer. O_O

Last edited:

Ryuuou

Premium
Supporter 2014
Don't jinx it. Thing is, there are reports of a new strain of COVID19, that's worse than the first one. I keep seeing new strains become available straight after predictions of pandemic going down.

I've seen an article that a new, different virus strain, another is the upgraded, more mutated COVID19 strain, and these aren't panned out or ruled out as pandemic yet. But don't let your guard down. The reports of pandemic going down is coinciding with Biden being president, and China testing, AND warning Biden not to go "there, here, this line, don't test me here." Something doesn't add up in my eyes.

Then, I see an article that Bill Gates came out saying, "we're going to face a new virus that's worse than COVID19." Fuk this guy, but it's true though.
Jinx or not. Of course it can get worse easily and the virus dont care if I jinx it or what ever you say or I say or anything really. Also if you read what I said. Be vigilant if you know what that means.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
I don't usually swear, but when I play hard games (such as DMC or Nioh) I tend to say "vittu" (the f-word in Finnish) like... at least once per minute.

For religious reasons I tried to cut it off. And no, I don't use the f-word anymore. Instead I use "perse", and I shout it out a lot louder than "vittu". And even more than just "perse", I use "PERSEEN SUTI" which... can't really be translated, but "perse" means "ass" and "suti" means "a brush".

For some reason I feel like I haven't really achieved anything in trying to get rid of bad speech :ROFL:

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
I've read the above post and found not a single "perkele". I'm owed a refund of my time.
/s

:ROFL:
No worries, I use that too. In order of usage:

1: Perse
2: Vittu
3: Helvetti (Usually with an eastern dialect twist: "Helevetti", with a strong emphasis on the middle 'e'. Longer version: "Voi helevetin kuustoista". No, I'm not from Eastern Finland)
4: Perkele
5: Kyrpä accompanied with any of the above except 1: "voi vitun kyrpä", "voi nyt vitun kyrpä saatana helvetti", "perkeleen kyrvänsyylä" etc. It doesn't go with "1" because "Perseen kyrpä" just doesn't sound like a correct way to swear in Finnish. "Kyrpäperse" however would be possible, but it's not familiar for me, so I don't think I'm ever using it in a spontaneous situation (such as fighting a damn Yuki-Onna in Nioh).

Also you can hear me making even more creative swears: "Voi saatanan visvakyrpä vitun kehari helvetti"
And yes, I do sound like a drunk pirate when gaming.

This lesson in Very Useful Finnish was free of charge.

I'm really trying to cut them from my personal gaming language :ROFL:

Last edited:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Gotta get right on this weightloss thing and fast - I've just seen myself on video from today and it's horrific. I look pregnant and enormous and due some sort of gigantic heart attack.

Ugh. No excuses this time, can't keep yo-yoing like this. Not if I want to live to see 45...

Wish me luck, guys. I know what I've got to do, I just have to stick to it this time.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
That luckily it seems it won't be that cold tomorrow as it has been lately. When it gets hard to keep saving an abuser's reputation by not telling my side of it, and when it gets hard to keep my distance to hoovering tactics, when it gets hard thinking that some battles are won by outsmarting them and leaving the abuser behind with the crap they created around them, I tend to go jogging. It's rare for me to get these thoughts circling in my head anymore, thanks to therapy, but when they do, running definitely helps.

So I guess it's time to outrun some zombies tomorrow... (I use Zombies, Run! -app, and I love it ♥)
I hope my PB hasn't dropped too much, I had a knee injury lately.

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
Jinx or not. Of course it can get worse easily and the virus dont care if I jinx it or what ever you say or I say or anything really. Also if you read what I said. Be vigilant if you know what that means.
I know what it is, what I'm saying though is, don't get excited about reports that pandemic is going down. Keep your guard up, continue being vigilant.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
It's pricier than regular dog food, but hopefully this one leads to positive change in Kaz's overall health. (I mean, it's not the most expensive of the expensive dog foods, so there's that. Just gotta get him away from the nasty by-product and chemical ****. Probably cheaper in the long run).

+Fingers crossed I've found a good means of advertising my books (that doesn't cost anything. That would be ideal).

++I...think it's too cold for a walk today. :oops:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
The IDW comics for TMNT are pretty good. They do a good job "aging up" the franchise without loosing the core identity.

Last edited:

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
I've been thinking a lot of stuff lately, so I got a moment of realization. It seems like it was all for a reason. Not by any sane person's sense of reason, but there's logic anyway and I'm happy to see it now. Some puzzles tend to make sense only when you see them from far.

What is more, I'm happy about that I'm now able to look back to what was happening and what was the mistake I did. It purifies my heart to see where was the misunderstanding and what could I have done to correct it – and what I failed to do.

I still don't think I owe an apology about it, so thinking about it doesn't make me sad nor remorseful, but I'm happy to learn something new about the world around me and myself.

About mistakes, as well.

Also I hope my mother keeps thinking I don't have a Facebook. If she finds me... well, I'll have to sue her.

Ryuuou

Premium
Supporter 2014
My pc is getting stupid. Damn stupid idiot. Why are you so slow. Piece of ....Yeah and I need a new from scratch. Especially the processor thats what making so much trouble...

Top Bottom