• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Who here feels their job is toxic? (Raises hand) oh don't mind me, I just hate aspects of my job like God hates sin.

"Who would you choose? Ann Takamaki or Haru Okumara?"

Me: "Yes."

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
A confession: My VPN has got a "Killswitch Mode" and I'm using it solely because it sounds COOOOL.
*puts on sunglasses and starts smoking a chocolate tobacco*

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Coming back from peeing and I just faint for no apparent reason and drop down like a sack of potatoes. Lost consciousness for a few secs and when I come to, a nice bump on my head. I must have hit it on the door. Man, had I been a bit less lucky I could have split my head open on the edge instead.

My little Christmas miracle this year.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Jesus on a blind date I have been here for 10 years! So can I finally throw my wait around and be a prick? Haha I jest. I love this place.

Merry Christmas DMC.org forums!

Merry Christmas @Rebel Dynasty @Lain @Shadow @Steve @Angel @lorddemolatron @LordOfDarkness @ "Veebs"

(If I forgot to list your name forgive me! I may just be over looking you and I'll update this post if I screwed up)

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Merry Christmas, all! Since we did ours yesterday and the in-laws have gone home, today shall be a day of rest.

...And stretching out on the couch, just because I can. Gods, did I miss doing that. ^^

+Thank goodness there aren't that many leftovers. We've been eating a little too much these past few days. O_O

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Rewatching Tenet for the third time.

I almost get the beginning. I understand what happened but it still feels like I'm missing a scene or two. Surprisingly I understand the rest of the film more than the beginning.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
It was a rough one, but now I'm certain: I won the battle.

I promised myself if I get through this, I can get through anything. So I guess now it's time to be freakin' proud of myself.

Next month I'm gonna have the word "F;GHTER" on my wrist.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Hell of an experience ain't it? The best I could describe it was "soda shooting through your nose times a million." I hope your test is negative dear.
Yeah, it was certainly more uncomfortable than I expected. It was one of those lateral tests that doesn't include swabbing the throat (grateful for that!) and only takes 30 minutes for the results.

All clear (no symptoms but been exposed) so definitely a very merry Christmas!!

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
@Angel Glad the results were negative and their is a throat version? Oh thank God i only had the nose version because yikes...

How is it that we live in a world with a giant robot (that moving Gundam in Japan) but we still stick q-tips up our nose??

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
"I find Theory of a Deadman's lead singer voice disgusting", I said.

Three hours later my Spotify favourite list looks like this...

fanlist.png

... and I'm listening Glass Jaw on repeat because it's now my official trauma and exploitation victim song, to keep me going on my morning jog tomorrow.
How did this happen :LOL:

I love how it ends with You'd never gonna get me back. Keeps me motivated on my decisions. Almost slipped during Christmas.

Last edited:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
@Angel Glad the results were negative and their is a throat version? Oh thank God i only had the nose version because yikes...

How is it that we live in a world with a giant robot (that moving Gundam in Japan) but we still stick q-tips up our nose??
Yeah, the usual covid test in the UK involves a swab at the back of the throat (gag central) and up the nose. The lateral test is trying to avoid all that by seeing if you need it in the first place. Took two hours for my nose to stop stinging and was left with a headache. How toddlers merrily ram stuff up there with no apparent issues is beyond me...

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
The Occulus 2 is pretty damn fun. We mostly just have demos on it, but not gonna lie; it's really cool to see VR happen--really happen--in our lifetime. Especially considering I never thought we would see it come this far.

It's also mind-blowing that it was cheaper than most consoles upon release. I figured it would've been double, tbh. O_O

Top Bottom