• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
The 6 minutes of Tenet are amazing.

The main character of Tenet should've been called "the asset" instead of "the protagonist".

My pitch for a Sly cooper would be him working for Interpol in exchange for his criminal record expunged. Its inspired by Napoleon Solo from the Man From U.N.C.L.E. (2017).

Bentley and Murray aren't working with him right away. He would have new partners which is probably gonna be controversial.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
I hate stage fright. In debates it's my ingredient for victory, but with presentations... not so.

And I'm supposed to have a presentation today, not to take part in a mock trial or a debate. :oops:

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
So apparently it was the last lecture before semester break and I have all the time I need to do whatever I want to do.

Of course it includes some studying as well, but at last I'm free to schedule it as I wish and work as effectively as I want to work.

Plus, I am so happy to be able to write again. Perfect timing as well, as I've finally got enough free time to write!

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Even though I'm not a big fan of energy treatments and all sorts of unicorn healing stuff, Jill Blakeway nailed it for me today.

Yeah, I stumbled upon energy treatments only AFTER I saw that quote and googled "jill blakeway". Besides the quote, it was an important reminder for me that a person can be, and usually is by any sane person, appreciated for the things they do right in an individual's point of view even though that individual disagrees in something else they do.

I needed this so damn much. Now I'm as calm as yesterday, and also a bit wiser than yesterday :LOL:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
@Sparda's rejected son I have Veebs on FB. She doesn't post much, but she seems okay. She's uh...just not too keen on DMC5's lore. ^^;

CT: My husband is literally one of the best people I know. How'd I get so lucky? <3

+Just a couple more chapters to go and I can breathe a sigh of relief.

++In-laws coming for Christmas next week. So much work to do. O_O (And yes, it's safe for them to. Don't worry).

Last edited:

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
CT: My husband is literally one of the best people I know. How'd I get so lucky? <3

This is something I've been thinking a lot lately. With my husband, not yours lol :D

I don't like the 16personalities-test for various reasons (including scientific inaccuracy and the way it is used and taken seriously when it shouldn't be taken seriously) but nevertheless, we did it and told each other about our answers and results. He got ISFP, I got ENTJ or INTJ (depending on the language of the test :D it was in both cases somewhat 50-50 with introvert/extrovert).
It just supported the feeling that we are completing each other where we are different. He has taught me a lot.

(And no, this scientifically inaccurate test wasn't the one to tell us we're different. We've known that since 2011. Shared the four letters just to keep it simple. We appreciated our individual answers though.)

+ I visited a public bathroom on my way to therapy session and according to the smell, someone had been smoking pot there. Now I smell like pot as well. I'm not high, I promise...

Last edited:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Silk is a comic character getting a new series in March 2021. I was excited and posted such on the Spiderman forum I frequent.

Next thing I know I get this reply, saying that they hate the character etc.

I'm like "thanks for the update. I'm still gonna check it out."

PS. I ain't your therapist

Top Bottom