• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
I told elsewhere on this forum that my grandma passed away. It seems there's going to be some inheritance for me and my brothers, because my mother has been disinherited in my grandma's last will.

I'm actually happy. I don't care if there's anything for me, I'm just glad that my mother doesn't get a single coin from grandma. Mother would spend it all for booze in a single day.
Of course this means that my mother will hate me forever, but it doesn't matter, because I hate her more lol
(I know it sounds rude and terrible, but my childhood with her was really not that good)

Just wondering how much is the inheritance going to be, for taxes and such. I don't expect much, maybe some hundreds. Grandma wasn't that rich. A couple of years ago she told me that she won't pay for home care, because she wants to leave something for inheritance too, and it was actually me and my uncle who told her that she should use every penny to get good health care during her last years. She took the advice, so there are plenty of health care debts to pay for, thus the inheritance can't be that great.

Don't get me wrong, I'm really happy that she spent the money just as she needed to. If she hadn't used them for her own wellbeing, I would refuse to take any inheritance from her. Like I said, I don't really care about the money, I'm just happy that my mother isn't gonna get it.

So that's pretty much what am I thinking right now. Also wondering if my order for the funeral flowers was OK because I haven't got any confirmation. Maybe I should call to the flower shop.

--

Oh yeah, and Finland won the world championship in ice hockey! :thumbsup: Well done Lions! People are celebrating so much, having parties and swimming in public fountains etc :D Ice hockey really is a big thing in here. Last night there were 50k people celebrating and meeting the hockey team in Helsinki, and it's pretty much, considering that our total population is only 5,5 million.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Keep thinking I haven't done enough when filling in the DLA forms for my son...then stressing about it. I hate this system and I hate that we have to need it. Basically I hate that my son has to be disabled...

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
Ouch. My flight to Texas got cancelled. Meh at least they were able to re schedule me for the same time tomorrow. It would have sucked significantly more if i had to sit there and have my flight delayed 3 times and then cancelled.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I've been having nightmares lately. :(

I printed out my original book at the store. It may not be a official money making publishing thing but seeing my book as an actual book is so neat!

Did you know in DMC5 you can move the camera around in the Gallery/Cut scene menu. Check it out!

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Woke up utterly convinced someone had launched a witch-hunt against me. They didn't, but damned if it didn't seem plausible. :cautious:

+It's the weekend. Why, brain? Why couldn't you have let me sleep in? x_x

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
@Rebel Dynasty
it made me think of you.

I absolutely adore the ever-loving crap out of Neil, but I don't think I'd ever try my hand at writing like him. It would probably end in tears. xD

Slightly related note though: One of the coolest (yet wrong) things to happen was having someone review WoN and saying it appealed to their Neil Gaiman sensibilities. I'm definitely nowhere near in his league, but just having someone say that was about one of the biggest compliments I've gotten to date.

(I'll have to watch the full video later, for sure.)

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
Finished Danganronpa 3. Wow that was something.
I still think I like the first game more. It was more of a straightforward mystery without going out of its way to be super meta. That being said, I would be lying if I said that this game didn't have some of the most gobstopping moments in the series.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Finished Danganronpa 3. Wow that was something.
I still think I like the first game more. It was more of a straightforward mystery without going out of its way to be super meta. That being said, I would be lying if I said that this game didn't have some of the most gobstopping moments in the series.
For me it goes 2 > 1 > 3.

Anyways, I am suffering with the muggy heat we've been having these past few weeks. :dead:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Crowley stepping out of that burning Bentley was everything. Demon knows how to make an entrance. <3

+Fingers, why? Why must you hurt so much? T_T Joints in general, really... Seriously, 30-something is not old enough for this. ._.

Top Bottom