• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
...that's so disturbing...

erm...I'm gonna be posting piccas on my facebook.
I'm having a total Dante & Sparda fangirl day. XD

Meg

My boss put me in charge for tomorrow o_O Good thing my old boss is gonna help me cause otherwise I'd be :wacko:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Aww, good luck with work Meg! ^_^

A'right Dante Rinri, your 448 might beat my 188, but gosh damn it, I have a ****load to still upload AND I'm not uploading any of mine TWICE. And yeah, some of mine ARE yours! I didn't think you'd mind...seeing as you have 448 OF THEM! XDDDDDDDDDDD
Oh. And I'm not a yaoi/twincest fangirl, so mine are all decent.

CT: I hate browsing for art and having to sift through all that yaoi smut. *gags*

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Michael: You ****ED a MURDER?
Hunter: What's the big deal? I used a condom.
Brian: Well, it looks like your safe sex lecture paid off.

I luffs Brian. <3

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Angelo Credo;256841 said:
So many things.

But the singing can be good!
You know how the story goes, Credo. First you hate on the Glee club, and next thing you know your the Executive Gleek of the club. ;)

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Incomplete Dani;256847 said:
This. Being in choir, NO ONE sounds like that their first time through a song. :dry:

:lol::lol::lol:
You're a bunch of Gleek haters!!!
no.gif
tsk tsk!

CT: I think I'll post that first draft with the sword for the prompt. Well..it's not really a first draft, it's the second draft, but that part is new so... am I gonna have to cut down on the graphics? I'm not cutting down on it if it means I'm going to be below the 1000 word mark.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Chloe_Ryder;256845 said:
But the singing can be good!
You know how the story goes, Credo. First you hate on the Glee club, and next thing you know your the Executive Gleek of the club. ;)

So many of my favourite songs...Mercilessly slaughtered because of that show... ;_;

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
We danced, goofed, I kissed you, said 'later', then you smiled. That's when I knew why Debbie calls you Sunshine.

D'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw!

Top Bottom