• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
F*ck it. It's going nowhere. Gonna go to bed before the stress frigging kills me.

EDIT: Actually, time to rant.

WHAT THE ****?! Goddammit, all it takes is one person and everything's shot to hell! I'm ****ing tired of **** like that happening! If I make another thread, it's gonna get shot to hell too. I just know it. So it's no use. I'm not mad, I'm frigging FURIOUS. If that thread gets locked... Ooooooooooh, there's gonna be HELL TO PAY!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Are you guys still on? Damn it, I missed out all the fun D:
Btw, DT *BIG HUG* Thanks for not liking lesbians. I think you just won at least half the female population's love (well, the half that isn't les)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Chloe_Ryder;256972 said:
Btw, DT *BIG HUG* Thanks for not liking lesbians. I think you just won at least half the female population's love (well, the half that isn't les)

FUN?! Ha! Hell no, that wasn't fun. That was torture. As soon as DK stepped in, it f*cked up royally.

But thanks for the hug. I needed it. *scaly hug*

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Awww DT. It was funny to read. You guys know as soon as DK showed up, everyone was already tensed up, and he hadn't even said anything bad yet. I think you guys were waiting for him to say one little thing that would carry enough weight for you to take it out of context or make it a personal attack when it clearly wasn't meant that way.
Not that I'm sticking up for DK. I mean, DK, you ARE known for stirring things up, and that was a VERY VERY bad idea to run with it when the others were clearly upset about what you posted. If your as mature as you once tried to convince me you are, then in future you should back out of a thread when you see emotions running high instead of fuelling it.
That was unnecessary and downright childish.

Anyway. Meh.
I gotta go eat.

Why am I always eating?!?!?!?

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Chloe_Ryder;256972 said:
*raises hands* I'm pans, and DT still won my love with saying that.

CT: Squee~ <3

V

Oldschool DMC fan
A perfect-sounding job has just come up in a private art gallery right opposite my apartment.

But.

I hear the place is owned by locals who are Scientologists, and I heard they treat their staff like crap (they own a hotel just down the road). Plus their artwork in the hotel is seriously God-awful. I have an open mind, but really, this is deplorable stuff. I'm talking pink splashes and glitter here.

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Angelo Credo;256862 said:
*Accepts hugs*
Hearing that Highway to Hell, one of my all time favourite songs got Glee-ified made me a very sad panda. ;_;

They did what to Highway to Hell?

angry_cat.jpg

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Vergil'sB*tch;257042 said:
NEED...MORE... VERGIL PICS...
ADDICTED... TO...VERGIL PICS...

Why is it so damn warm?

This. Even the warm bit, because I'm dying.(This is why I miss Colorado >.<)

I've only got a few Vergil pics, and that makes me sad inside ;_;

Top Bottom