• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
I've developed this odd habit of yawning and it coming out really sing song-y. This used to be a thing that would only happen when I listen to music while I'm sleepy or something, but now just about anytime I yawn it comes out like in some kind of drowsy vibrato. I can't even sing if I were to try, what gives?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Is it bad if I make my boys walk in this pouring, stormy rain?
Actually, whatever. They're lucky there's no thunder or lightning. My mum made me walk in worse and for further distances. Kids need to toughen up.

Dang it, I keep thinking my avatar is a loading icon.

Hey, what's this thing here?
waitwhatwho
Oh. Cool. Look.nyanyanyaWe've gots tabelz.
try to link itomg he's perfect even though I don't like him.teeheehee

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
There has been talks of a Hellboy film universe based off the comics and i feel like they should just swallow the Dark Universe while they are at it.

Kill two birds with one stone.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Dang it, I keep thinking my avatar is a loading icon.

(Lol I couldn't figure out how to delete the table from the quote :facepalm:)

Your avatar is mesmeric. Since I saw it the first time (in LordofDarkness' signature) I just stared at it for like 3 minutes. I still stop to see a couple of rounds whenever I see LordofDarkness' post, so now there's a problem for me because I stop staring every time I see your posts too :p it kinda slows me down

--

Coughing my lungs off, thinking about I haven't really got the time to be ill. I was also wondering what is the "ranting thinking thread" actually for because I don't really know if "ranting" means just aggressive and angry complaining or if it's for depressing and sad things too. Tried to check the dictionary but it is not always consistent with the language used in the Internet.

Oh yeah and I'm also a bit hyped because I finally got my employment contract with the signatures and woohoo I'm officially hired now for the next summer

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Friend's dad died early this morning after over twelve hours without life-support. Not really sure what to do or say. I know they're relieved he's not suffering any more, but it's still a horrible situation and...I dunno. I just hope things'll work out. Today kinda sucks.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Friend's dad died early this morning after over twelve hours without life-support. Not really sure what to do or say. I know they're relieved he's not suffering any more, but it's still a horrible situation and...I dunno. I just hope things'll work out. Today kinda sucks.

That's terrible. :( I'm so sorry for your friend. I hope they have a good support network in their time of grief.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
I have a weird halo on my hand and I feared it was a sign of skin cancer, which is very common in my family, but apparently it's probably just an infection/fungus.
May I ask you what does it look like?
I've had savipuoli several times (I couldn't find a 100 % correct English translation but in Latin its pityriasis versicolor). It looks like cappuccino stains on my skin. It is a completely harmless, only cosmetic fungus infection. It is more common in the chest and armpits than hands, though, but I just wanted to tell you this in case it looks similar so it probably would help you.

In any case, hope it's nothing to be too worried about!

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
I'm thinking about if I should just quickly go across the street to get more blackcurrant juice and probably some chocolate or just stay home and wait for my husband to come take care of me... but he's at work for 7 hours still.
At least we've got some nice and hot white tea. Maybe I'll just prep myself up by drinking half a litre of it and then go for the chocolate quickly before the warming effect wears off.

Sounds like a plan.

Oh and I should probably buy some real food too. Almost forgot. :D

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Someone's behind my apartment's door breaking something and banging the wall with something that sounds like it's made of metal and I'm pretty damn scared...

I once lived in a place where one of my neighbour got mad at me because I didn't like him playing the music on maximum volume for 3 nights straight, so he tried to break into my apartment in the middle of the night, and omg I can remember sitting in the corner equipped with hairspray, listening to the noises when he was kicking my door and shouting "damn wh*re let's see who's listening to some music" and yeah, I can also remember the time when I had to call the police because someone was running around the yard with a knife and...

wish me luck, I'm going to see what's happening

// So apparently someone just ran away when I walked to the door and looked through the peephole o___O Hope they're not coming back. Wondering if they were just some kids although it sounded like they were using some force. They really made me scared though :D

---

*moving this one to the ranting thread*

Last edited:
Top Bottom