• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I'm thinking I want to know what lord of darkness thinks of DMC5 so far ?????????

Well my sweet compadre. I just got on to mission 12 I think as Dante and I’m absolutely loving it. Haven’t had a chance to get too in-depth with it. Balrog is freakin’ sweet though love smacking demons around with that.

The graphics are incredibly delicious everything looks awesome and stylish as heck.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
For anyone curious how the red and blue turned out. (The blue was actually indigo. Turned out darker than expected, but I like it just the same).

54728438_10156706261333500_3529936610156085248_n.jpg

CT: Geez, it's only Wednesday? I don't think I've been this busy in one week in a long time, but holy crap, I hope all I'm doing tomorrow is editing. :dead:

Last edited:

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Been up over 27 hours now trying to avoid deadline issues and I feel dead. I don't think I still possess the stamina of youth for the "all nighter"

I badly need to sleep but I just can't. Feel like knocking myself out with a big book. Literally.

I gotta get a grip on this workload. This has to stop... can't tell if I feel bad and that's why the workload is suffering or the workload is doing me in? Ugh, no energy left.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I thought Dante's goal in mission 17 was to kill Urizen so I'm wondering what would happen to V if he went through with it. For all we know V would have been a still dying human.

One of V's concept art looked more Vergil-esque and would go by the name Gilver so you maybe could have V shift into that form. Maybe he gets a new sword and tries to mimic his old fighting style Dark Slayer?

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Like.... what? I just got an e-mail that my Financial Law exam has been checked. I went to see the results and...

"Points: 30/40. Grade: 4"

The exam had 4 questions, all of them worth 10 points, and there was this one question which I couldn't even understand and I just guessed that "well... this thing may be related to this somehow and this too... or maybe not but let's just try... and uh see the tax law for this paragraph maybe"... so considering that I may have got a maximum of 2 points from this one, it seems that my answers on the remaining 3 questions must have been pretty good.

Our grades (if you pass the exam! If you get less than 50 % of all the points, it's just marked as "fail") go from 1-5, so I'm pretty happy atm. Shocked even. Thinking just about "how the heck, I didn't even, like, yes, no, wow, no, wtf" And feeling a bit sad too because I was two points away from the highest grade lol

Wondering also if there is a thread about studying on this forum. The search tool wasn't nice to me today.

Last edited:

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
I am thinking oh my god oh my god og my god my body feels so much better after that Epsom salts bath

You have a bath tub?!? Oh boy let me in I'm at you door right now

Just kidding, but really, I need a bath tub. And bath bombs. And bath foam and aaaaghhhhh
If I brought you some home-made Swiss roll can I come over...?

Top Bottom