• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
a guy who is now a woman

Ain't directed at you specifically, but I always cringe when I hear that. There's no such thing as a guy turning into a woman. No matter what kind of procedures you go through, there's no changing your genome. You're still a dude. And "he/his" are still the correct pronouns to use.

RedNether

"Sorry, but I don't lose."
Premium
Is anyone else having troubles with the RE2 remake, specifically it crashing upon start-up while the screen is still black?

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
I got to see Disturbed and Three Days Grace earlier tonight. It was a great show. If would have told 13 year old me that I'd be more interested in Disturbed than Three Days Grace when going to this show, I would not have believed you.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
@ReaperHunter You lucky duck! Disturbed is one of my fav bands. <3 What song would you say was their best during the performance?

CT: Not sure why I agreed to kiddo staying home today when she basically had two weeks' worth of snow days between January and now, but she did really well on her report card, so... :unsure: *shrug*

+If I could just come up with a way to wrap this story up, that would be great. >.>

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
OMG that birdie is a nutcase!!!
So small yet so fudging scary. I really don't like the way it looked at me. Tiny soulless black eyes, hich! And it was moving so fast I could have sworn it was teleporting. But seriously, what gives?
Nero gets yamato back and Vergil dies in the end.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
I'm struggling to find a serious flaw in Metro Exodus so far. It really is the spiritual successor to Stalker, without the crashes and the unpolished gunplay.

Even the weapon degradation system, which I usually hate to death, feels organic within the game's mechanics, as well as the crafting system.

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
I'm struggling to find a serious flaw in Metro Exodus so far. It really is the spiritual successor to Stalker, without the crashes and the unpolished gunplay.

Even the weapon degradation system, which I usually hate to death, feels organic within the game's mechanics, as well as the crafting system.
Exodus is an incredible game ,

only flaw is that it isn't a full open world you can explore as much and whenever you like.
Psst. I have forum for that.
Propably some people on forum are cause of mine introduction into these John Wick movies and can tell i enjoyed them maybe could go also for third when it will released at May in mine Hometown cinema ( hoping maybe small for 3D version as there also 3D cinema too now)
Just watch it. John Wick 2, too. I can't wait for John Wick 3.

Awesome films, awesome franchise.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
so far, KH3 has been lacking. I'm up to the final battle and so far there seems to be less worlds, less keyblades, and everything can be easily dealt with using the keyblade powers. I'd probably think otherwise if I were no Proud Mode.

Top Bottom