• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Oops, might've jumped the gun on that one. ^^;

Still, I hope the rumours are true, and Neverwhere is set to get a movie/show. It's one of my absolute favourites by Gaiman.

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
The ending disappointed me. I expected closure and instead got "...?"

(Trying not to spoil it for others)
I'm pretty sure I still like 2 more. I don't feel like the final battle in 3 was nearly as epic. I still liked the final act of the game overall though, lots of cool moments.
As far as the ending goes, It seemed like it wrapped up most of the plot threads that had been going on. (I'm not super in the know with KH lore so I could be wrong.) Even though I had no clue what was happening, I found the post credits bit to be interesting.

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Yep, it's official. I'm not great with the whole making friends thing. I can't figure out what it is.

Now that we cleaned out the closet and have my games on display, I can finally get back into collecting. It's been awhile

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
*Discussion with hub over what voices we respectively hear coming from my characters*
After an assortment of possibilities for Forneus and Reeves, he went on to Phenex...

Him: Izaya from Durarara?
Me: Johnny Yong Bosch. No, that's definitely not what I hear.
(It's been Rami Malek since Phenex's first bit of dialogue--just as an aside).

Him: What about Rin's brother in Blue Exorcist?
Me, amused: Johnny Yong Bosch.
Him: No way. Okay, how about Sanada from--
Me: JYB.
Him, growing flustered: Then what about Vash the Stam--
Me, fully laughing at this point: Johnny. Yong. Bosch.
Him: Dammit!

:laugh:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
This is going to sound mean, but I hope if I ever find myself beta-reading for a teen writer again, they're a bloody prodigy. Because holy ****, this was an agony. x_x

+Food. You might want to eat before even thinking about delving into your own work. You might also want to put yourself together, because there's no way you're taking the dog out as you are. >.>

++Goddamn it, KDP. Why can't I just get my tax info early? Why do I have to wait until March, when we otherwise usually do it in February? The downside to not being a U.S. citizen, I guess... ._.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
So I was going to buy a series of extremely niché detective novels priced at £16.99 per book and there are 12 of them in total, but then I was alerted to the fact that I can buy the entire collection digitally for a mere £3...

Okay Kindle, you've proven your worth.

Top Bottom