• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Sooooo I'm guessing that Urizen is actually corrupt Vergil, then. Or corrupt Vergil being controlled by a parasite or symbiote of some kind, ala Venom.
I also want to shove my bowl of cornflakes at that youtuber and ask him why he had to pss in it. Way to rain on somebody's parade.

Also, DMC5 section feels like the reboot section did back in the day. If you're going to beat me with a stick for trying to join in the conversation, you can take your ***** stick and ***** ** ** ****. I don't come to the forum for that rubbish.

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
I bought some stuff on Amazon a few days ago, and today, when looking through my purchase history on my card, forgot that I bought it, assumed somebody is frauding my card, had the bank temporarily disable the card, and then remembered I bought it and now I can't use my card for a couple days. I am a massive dumbass.
What the ****, man? You locked yourself out!? Dumbass. lol.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Sooooo I'm guessing that Urizen is actually corrupt Vergil, then. Or corrupt Vergil being controlled by a parasite or symbiote of some kind, ala Venom.
Agreed with your whole post, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's actually one of the other prevailing theories out there:

That V is Vergil's human side, and Urizen is Vergil's demonic side.

If you look at it that way, then technically your Venom theory is somewhat "correct" (with Urizen acting as the symbiote because he has his own mind now).

This isn't my theory btw.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
She finally moved that big pile of crap from the hallway. Now I can answer the door without people thinking I live in a drug den or something.

Aurelius

It's confirmed! I'm buying the re- imagined Resident Evil 2 for PC! Five days after the game gets released and I've seen several awesome mods pop out already, mostly skins so far. Good bye Red Dead 2, you will not be missed!

Goldsickle

How do we come to accept that a base's "self destruct mode" causes the building to shake, the structure collapsing gradually, with random explosions here and there?

I mean, I can understand if the facility has some sort of reactor to power it up and the reactor has become unstable but would starting up a time bomb cause earthquakes?

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Purdy out

M81vYEv.jpg

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Along with my Libya nonsense, I also thought Tunisia was in Italy too.

CT: it's gone from saying 90% chance of snow all night to 10% chance of slightly cloudy skies at some point before May...
To your credit, Italy used to be apart of libya and tunisia at the very least, waaaaaay back in the day.

We finally got a roomba. Our cats are mortified

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Really? I feel slightly less dumb now...only slightly, mind
Like waaaaaaaaaayy pangaea waaay back. Continental drift and all. And if I may reach even further, Tunisia once was known as Carthage in the early days, which did come under Roman control after the end of the Punic Wars, so in a way it was apart of Italy.

Libya is a harder sell though. The coast was, but most of the main land was too far for them.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Is it too much to ask for a co-op PVE or objective/Quest based survival game rather than a PVP Battle Royale game in this day and age?

Would love a co-op version of Stalker or something like that.

Top Bottom