• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Ah, there it is--that contradictory feeling of relief, exhaustion, and sadness rolled all into one. Still, it was a good Christmas, and it'll be nice to just relax for the next day or two. Definitely gotta mail out the rest of those gifts this Friday, though.

+I should probably give them some snowballs as a late "Merry Christmas" to their families. Not that I didn't say it the day of, but I feel kinda bad, not doing more. ^^;

++I'll start doing the read-through of draft six after I finish that novel. I'll give myself a headache, otherwise.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
In my head, Gryphon sounds like Daxter from Jak and Daxter.

"V take five buddy. I got this" 5 Seconds later. "V I don't got this...HELP!!!"

Shadow sounds like a french woman and is too old for their ****. Nightmare just wants everybody to get along. The others refer to Nightmare as "the Blob" because they can't tell if it's guy or girl and it's impolite to ask.

V doesn't know current pop culture.

yes i started writing a V spinoff in my head.

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Dunno if I'm sending the packages out today or Monday, but either way, I'mma make sure it's airmail across the board. None of this, "by ship and taking over a month" nonsense. Which reminds me, I should find out if they got their gift yet... :unsure:

+Welp, today's a good day to take advantage of those gift cards.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Happy 2019 to you all - may this coming year be either better than the current one, or give you more of the same if you're happy how things are.

Or if you're a bit weird like that, may it bring you despair and unhappiness in spades.

I dunno, there are genuinely some strange people out there who are only happy when they are miserable, so I thought I'd best cover all bases.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
It would be interesting to see Ron Pearlman come back as Azazel. In the comic he was Hellboy's birth father and fell in love with a nun named Sarah Hughes. Their story doesn't have a happy end and it made you feel for the guy. He's still an unrepentant jerk but you feel for the guy.

A true sympathy for the devil moment.

Top Bottom