• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
^ I'm picturing yaoi fangirls laughing their little heads off at that.
STOP IT! You guys are GROSS!

CT: I LOVE WTRP!!!

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
So Dad threw Mom's anniversary gift in the oven then? Yup, it's holiday time at the Strong residence

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
aoshi: i feel like that all the time.

Cv: You've got the patience of a saint.

Tonks: Thats a tad extreme... normally all gifts here (not that there are many) go in the bin.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
aoshi;255057 said:
I think i am goin to play as vergil for some time as my attitude towards life is getting darker and i feel the urge to hold a katana.
BWHAHAHAHA!

@Cv: I'm not a DMC yaoi fan anymoar, though! D: I still find that at FGAM Yamato and katana = pen0r.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
..............need............to...............think...........of............something..........brain shutting down:

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
The Twilight Picture Show by PillsAndPearls
The Rocky Horror Picture Show, starring the Twilight characters! Bits of editting made to the script and happenings. Enjoy.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
ASD.
ASD.
2mo5pow.gif
God that isn't funny. Why? Is this my punishment then? It is, isn't it?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Vergil'sB*tch;255274 said:
WTF? You okay Cv?
Nope. No no no. I don't think I'm ever going to BE okay with this.

Erm...something that made me giggle today (and gosh, I really need something to cheer me up and although this doesn't do the trick, it is pretty funny)
The scenario of Lady and Vergil getting married. Lady cheating on Vergil with Dante, and then Dante leaving her. And Vergil going 'come here' and kicking a crying Lady's ass all over the place.
It sounds vicious but it's not - it's funny is what it is. And it's also why I think Vergil and Dante pairings with anyone just won't work, because it's just...ridiculous.
Check this vid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MypJ_PP_X8U&playnext_from=TL&videos=CHsYceJG2SY

I just like watching it because of the scene where Vergil goes all wicked cool with the gauntlets. MAN! That is awesome. I want those!!!

Oh. And Vergil still scares me. Really. Gah. His eyes freak me out.

Top Bottom