• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

aoshi

Arg...the traffic at this time around is killing me. I wish i 'd strap on a flying suit and jus jump the traffic.

I feel like this is a time of retro games getting their most attention. Action games in early 2000s seem to be fading away which is not a good news for me. I love action games. Game like RE 4 was a gem of its kind.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
That...was actually some very eerie timing. It's almost as if they'd picked up on my feeling antsy. :cautious:

+Huh. Actually closing the gap a bit. Good for AG, but not so much for S&F. I'll have to make it up next week; the weekend's too close to start a new scene, and since we're going away...well, work isn't an option where we're going. :unsure:

++That book is pretty late. I hope it shows up this week. ._.

Viper

Premium
D...Did you just give me a link to various pancake recipes? (Checks your gender) I will slap a ring on your finger right now if you bring those pancakes and make them. I am not kidding. :eek:
Sorry, I neither have desire for marriage or making pancakes in this heat. But that shouldn't stop you from playing in the kitchen yourself, just keep firemen on speed-dial. XD

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Sorry, I neither have desire for marriage or making pancakes in this heat. But that shouldn't stop you from playing in the kitchen yourself, just keep firemen on speed-dial. XD

Well folks that was a clear sign of rejection. Not sure which hurts more, the marriage rejection or you not making me pancakes...
Definitely the pancakes. Crushed my very soul.

In other news I need a new phone background picture. Any ideas folks?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Apparently you need to be RH- to be abducted by aliens. Go figure, even aliens are discriminating.

+If a demon and an angel reproduce it's called a lie. Angels can't reproduce hence the lack of reproductive organs. Demons, in essence, are bad spirits/negative entities, basically spiritual abominations with no physical vessel, hence no reproducing can happen.
Yes, angels can take physical human forms. Can they reproduce in those forms? Yes, see statement before previous. Angels and humans offspring are called Nephilim.
Yes, demons can also become physical manifestations in the form of possession. Can they reproduce in those forms? Probably but they never do because they are too bent on destroying their victim than to think any further than their blinding hate. Plus they're probably a bit preoccupied fighting not only the soul of the person they are possessing, but also the priests and the angels appointed to all those involved in the exorcisms.
I'm just saying. There's no way a demon can reproduce with angels or humans or other demons, nor can I see any of the others wanting to.

++I've got to go change a dirty nappy, and do the dishes. MEEEEEEEHHHHHHHH.

Viper

Premium
@Dante's Stalker
Offspring of a demon and a human is called a Cambion. The reasoning for why they sometimes use humans to reproduce is in some sources given as female demons being barren cause they have no soul, ie. they are not blessed by God.
Some people will argue with you that a Cambion is only born through complicated procedure made by an incubus with help from succubus, but incubus used to be a name for male demons in general.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
@Viper yes but incubi and succubi are commonly mistaken for demons, or a type of demon, whereas when you go back to the root of things, they are merely part of the fallen angels. The lines get blurred between what class as angels and what class as demons until you start to research the subject and trace it back to its origins to understand it. Incubi/fallen + human = Cambion/Nephilim.
A rose by any other name would smell as sweet.

Viper

Premium
@Dante's Stalker
Tbh, mythology can be so messed up pretty much anything one thinks is right, cause it's basically documented stories people told by campfires and then rewritten by numerous authors researching the subject.
I recall reading Nephilim were children of angels that were not considered fallen at the time, it was after it became clear they disobeyed God that they were cast out. Cambion is said to be from a spirit that already is a demon. From presumed biological standpoint they are the same, it's so to speak their "nationality" where they differ.

Top Bottom