• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I do find it interesting how TokyoPop changed the covers of the DMC novels. I wonder what the rationale was, at least DMC2's Western cover looks better than the original in my opinion.

150px-DMCvolume1.jpg
vs
DevilMayCryNovel1.jpg

and
latest
vs
51EFqLq%2BcYL._SX373_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
@Blackquill I think they did that quite awhile back. ^^; I have vol. 1 (vol. 2 is way pricey on Amazon :'() and have had it since...early 2013, I think? Probably no specific reason they did it, aside from marketing. Lots of books get revamped covers to garner the interests of new readers. ^^

CT: I need to finish reading this soon. I can't focus on too many storylines at once, and I sort of need to put all of my focus into this...:unsure:

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
@Blackquill I think they did that quite awhile back. ^^; I have vol. 1 (vol. 2 is way pricey on Amazon :'() and have had it since...early 2013, I think? Probably no specific reason they did it, aside from marketing. Lots of books get revamped covers to garner the interests of new readers. ^^
Hmm, interesting. Is TokyoPop even still going? I haven't heard much from them in recent years.

Hoo boy, just looked at the two ENG releases of DMC novels on Amazon and man that is pricey. Glad I got both of them in their original language for just under £15. :thumbsup:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Just finished Resident Evil 7. I gotta say that
after injecting Eveline with the necrotoxin and hearing her lament "Why does everyone hate me?" I kind of feel bad for her. It doesn't help that she's basically what one of my characters would be if they were brought up wrong. [/spoilers]

Last edited:

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Why is Battle Girls X on every website advertisement? Seriously that same picture of some anime chick's goodies are on every site! It makes me both nervous and aroused at the same time. Stop playing with my emotions! :eek:

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Hmm, thinking about how Persona 3 got a series of movies, Persona 4 got two anime seasons and even Persona 5 got an OVA. Yet the earlier Persona games get no love, the closest thing we got was a trailer for a Persona 2 anime that never came about.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
New siggy : enter search.

I tried to get back into exercise routine, I really did. Until I started my pushups. I don't think I even done a whole one before I collapsed because my hand. Freakin A. The pain in my hand was worse than labour. No exaggeration, I can't put pressure on the bloody thing at all. Although I should have seen that coming since I can't even open jars and bottles with it anymore. :banghead:

I had purple hair not long ago. Like a soft lavender colour. I'm contemplating doing a full on dark purple today but....not sure about it. The lavender washed out and became pinkish. The dark purple will wash out eventually too BUUUUUUUT I'm not sure whether or not this will affect the colour when I'm due to do another white touch up.

I also never realised just how pink my skin tone is. I always thought I was on the yellowish-ivory side. Nope. Nope. Not when you've got golden blonde locks. So....going for a cold hair colour should work better, right.
I guess we'll see.

Where are the bloomin tweezers, seriously?:mad:

Top Bottom