• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Basically me every time I write angst without intending to:
tumblr_oc2e1v7Aj81rd0p79o1_400_zpsdailc22q.png

=D What's wrong, readers? Something bothering you?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Am I the only one who narrates things in their head? Like when you're doing something, anything at all, however mundane. Does anyone else have that affliction? Because honestly, I've been doing it since I first took to chapter books as a kid, and it's a tad disconcerting. I can only hope it's common amongst writers, at least. :cautious:

+I really need to take a hiatus from pizza.

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
Am I the only one who narrates things in their head? Like when you're doing something, anything at all, however mundane. Does anyone else have that affliction? Because honestly, I've been doing it since I first took to chapter books as a kid, and it's a tad disconcerting. I can only hope it's common amongst writers, at least. :cautious:
I actually do that out loud a lot for random day to day stuff. :cautious:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium

I do this all the time.... OTL

Thinking:
Everyone's talking about how hot and sweaty they are and I'm just like "welcome to my world for 90% of the year".

+ I lost my Elliot sim. D: NO! ...well, this is a good time to go remake her and figure out what her family looks like, I guess.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Elliot sim 2.0 looks much better than original Elliot sim. Or, at the very least, she looks the age she's meant to be this time. I am pleased. I also finally have a last name for her. I am not, however, pleased to discover I still need to name her family. -headdesk-

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Sending a train sailing off a cliff onto an ocean liner apparently is "too wacky" for some individuals. Nay, I say. Orbitally dropping a submarine into the Panama Canal for 15 minutes of simulated Waterpark fun, my friends, is just a scratch in the surface of wacky.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Was hit on by a girl I use to go to high school with. One that use to think I was just one of the weird kids.

This isn't the first time something like this has happened. It's kind of funny, these girls wouldn't have even given me the time of day back in high school, and now they find me attractive.

This has happened to a few of my friends too. WE SEXY AF NOW FAM!

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Is anybody on the forum from Italy?

*raises hand*

Massive quake just hit and levelled a town there. :( :( :(

Three, as far as I know.

I hope our Italian forum members are okay. D:

I live in the south so I felt nothing (I actually got to know about it from the news). The fact that it happened at night helped too. The people in the center though... See for yourself (there are videos, nevermind if you can't read): http://www.ansa.it/sito/notizie/cro...oma_d336774d-3373-40df-b6eb-100d55fbc5f8.html

Yah. It has to be probably the third big earthquake we've had in recent history.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
@Foxtrot94 Glad to hear it didn't affect your area. I feel bad for those it did hit, though. :( That's some scary ****.

CT: Oh. We're at that part of the story, now. I must've subconsciously realized it was this scene, because I've been procrastinating all morning. :unsure: I don't know what's going to be harder: doing the events justice, or the fact that it has to be done at all.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I really hope I did that scene justice, because gods... :'(

My back aches, I've apparently been hyperventilating because my head is buzzing, and I'd feel miserable if I literally had to rewrite the scene, instead of whatever edits I'd normally do to polish things up.

+I should probably make dinner now... :unsure:

Top Bottom