• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
If only I could send the constant rain I've had today to you. :'(

I'm looking at the Olympics and I just think, "When will Chess be an Olympic sport?" :rolleyes:

And here I thought they were just exaggerating about how rainy it gets out there. :laugh: Seems it's not the case.

Lol, that would be something. There are bound to be a few Lelouches out there in the real world. I've never been particularly good at it myself. :blush:

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Just two drawings I did. lol >.> Too lazy to scanned them atm lol. Looks like I'm getting better....even though I don't feel like I am. Anyways the first sketches is of my two characters from FF 14: Ikarus on the left and Eden on the right.

Second sketch is of a Twitch stream name Xky Takanuva. lol >.> I still suck at drawing hair/hands/feet/legs.....Y u so hard to draw. FFFFFFFFFFFFF Any who did an all nighter and kinda tired. x.x :sleep: I think it's sleepy sleep time.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Some idiot: Why the hell are you a stupid feminist? You're a man. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Me: Why wouldn't I be a feminist? Either you're a feminist, or you're a douchebag, like you.

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
People: We need more and less (fill in the blank) in the media!
Me: We need more Kiniku Busters in everything
20090529028.jpg

Kiniku Busters for everyone

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Gotta love when I get a good chunk of my quota done before even lunch time. The next scene should be interesting. At least things are more or less staying on track now, even if there are still some spontaneous modifications here and there. ^^

+Hard to say what I'm going to finish first. Watching Guilty Crown, or reading The Raven Boys. :cautious: (Good thing the second book's in the mail).

++ I kind of want to get a betta. It's been a long time since we had any pets, and as far as fish go, they are really easy to care for. And pretty. And hilarious when you hold up a mirror to their tank/bowl. :laugh:

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
*plays Evolve*
*wants to play as Assault*
*gets Monster instead*
*doesn't wanna leave lobby so plays Monster anyway*
*plays it blandly to make it end quickly*
*hunter team beats him*
*team goes "Eazy win"*

Is that so, punks?

*replays match*
*plays Monster again*
*doesn't screw around this time*
*wrecks hunters*
*team goes "Okay..."*

Don't **** with the Goliath, bitches.

giphy.gif

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
*has 5,000 likes* *feels accomplished* *notices @Shadow has 12,000+ likes* *is humbled* :eek:

=D Congrats!
I still don't know why y'all like me...I haven't even showered the forums in candy yet....

Thinking:
A really good writer just liked one of my fics...excuse me while I go die from being overwhelmed. o_o

+ Really, AO3? Why am I not allowed to see who is subscribed to me? I want to go stalk read their profiles and see what they write.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Party over and I manned up and held the tarantula. She was so adorable and soft! Even managed to stroke the giant cockroaches without screaming.

Massive hit with the kids, everyone had a brilliant time and the only tears were from kids not wanting to go home.

Migraine now but totally worth every moment

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
"When we dare greatly, we are not only accepting the possibility that we might fail, but the certainty that we will. Victory isn't given to those who never fail but is awarded to those who learn how to rise from the ashes."

Brave Enough came in the mail today (Lindsey Stirling's new album, for those who didn't know), and the above quote was used in the album jacket, above a song called "The Phoenix". Naturally, I fell in love with the song (and not just because of the name, but because it's genuinely become one of my favourite songs on its own merits) and that quote? Well, of course it speaks to me. The gods know I need to hang that on the wall in front of my desk, for those BS days when success seems impossible.

Not all the songs are rocking my world--there are more vocals than I'm used to--but there are enough that it warranted buying the album. :inlove:

Top Bottom