• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Y'know, it's stuff like this...
digimon.png

That reminds me that, damn I'm getting old. I can still remember it coming to the West all those years ago. How time flies...

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
@Blackquill Same here. ^^ I was 12, going on 13. And look how much better and sharper the animation got between those times! Holy hell. :eek:

CT: Just about how I actually had something that might have been interesting to put here, but somewhere between having the thought (i.e. when I was too busy doing something else to post here) and now, I can't remember what it was. And for once, it wasn't writing or fandom-related--that much I know. Dammit all. >.> Here's hoping I remember later. Only one thing to do now:

Coffee. :thumbsup:

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
A conversation on Facebook had this one guy claiming that Christianity was under attack, and all I told him was this:

Christianity is not under attack or endangered in any way. It's just that people are not going to sit there and let it dictate life in America anymore, which is NOT a Christian nation.

Christians, conservative ones especially, are so use to being in control, that simply losing the special Christian privileges they once had like saying who has the right to get married, to them, feels like an attack on Christianity itself.

Christians need to learn to accept other systems of belief on the public sphere. Stop being those people thinking true equality means less for yourselves.

DDutchguy

DmC hype
I just realized that Attack on Titan and God Eater 2: Rage Burst are coming out on PS4 on the same day, and I have them both pre-ordered... F*ck. Which do I play first?

Switch every hour lol

You know after rewatching Pokemon I've come to the conclusion that Jesse and James are the lamest villians ever.

You mean how they're extremely terrible at their job and they have wasted thousands of Team Rocket's funds? Still, we can only dream of possessing James' swagger one day.

Last edited by a moderator:

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
I wanted to stream this week, but it's been quite difficult. :/ I might as well start a donation thingy called: "Fund this broke @$$" so I can use the money to make my stream better. So, I'll be making a list of games I'll be streaming. Might do a Guild Wars 2 stream with some friends and on Friday a Witcher 3 stream. +_+ Ah, sound like a lovely plan.....or something. I-I don't know. *tsundere mode activated*

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Two of the saddest things I heard today:
Game dev: "I woke up this morning depressed that I could no longer build levels for [game]."
Fan of game: "Ever since [game] was cancelled, my passion for video games has died."

...as if I wasn't sad enough that an author friend was leaving the public sphere.... -needs to go get some tea and mope-

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Are there any things you think you're particularly good at? It's always good to start there. I know it's a bit of a generic thing to say, but it's still important.
I wish there was - I've been out of work for 15 years now. Basically I need a well paying job that doesn't ever involve other people. Or stress. So...yeah. Doesn't exist :laugh:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I wish there was - I've been out of work for 15 years now. Basically I need a well paying job that doesn't ever involve other people. Or stress. So...yeah. Doesn't exist :laugh:

Self-employment? Craft stuff? Reviewing things? Writing fiction for magazines? -shrugs-

Thinking:
If anyone on the forums knows a great deal about sewing, I need your assistance. D:

+ Don't write more one shots, don't write more one shots, don't write more...okay, these are being written.

DDutchguy

DmC hype
You know, the most baller thing a millionaire could do, is buy a nuclear warhead off the black market from Pakistan and keep it in his house as art.

I feel like that's what you'd do if you were bored and wanted some attention on you. Buying a city-destroying weapon for decoration sounds like it would certainly do the trick.

Top Bottom