• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Absent Nova

Phantom Thief
You arent the only one.I was browsing FF7 info because a friend of mine was trying to get me into it and I kid you not I thought Sephiroth and Genesis were girls from the pics I was looking at:cautious:
It seems like almost all the guys in FF aren't very masculine looking.

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
http://vitor-aizen.deviantart.com/art/Kingdom-Hearts-Devil-May-Cry-World-598227386
TarlokumadMFWAmoncantbebloodbended_9857d7_3784239.gif~c200

Fangasm

@Foxtrot94 you know it's a shame about Quan chi i thought he was such an awesome character in Mortal Kombat 4
but in the newer games he just kind of boring IMO

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
@Foxtrot94 you know it's a shame about Quan chi i thought he was such an awesome character in Mortal Kombat 4
but in the newer games he just kind of boring IMO

Well at least in the previous game he wasn't getting bodied by... practically everyone. LOL although I'm not gonna lie, I loved when Sonya stomped on his dick.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
so seems from the net beacuse of rare bloodtype it seems also by one theory i can be member of that Nephilim race, just can't get laugh already

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I had so many thoughts reading through these pages and then I get to the end and the comment box and I'm like a friggin braindead zombie just staring blankly.

+My computer is about to die.

Me: Where are you going? Why are you wearing shoes?
Hubby: Nowhere. I just don't want my feet to get cold.
Me: Awwww, you don't want your little footsies to get the colds?
Hubby: I didn't want to say anything but the cold will make my headache worse.
Me: Awwww, your cold footsies make your widdle heady sore??
Hubby: You want to start something?
Me: Wait, so... does that mean if you wear a beanie, your feet will get warm?
Hubby: What do you mean?
Me: Well if you cover your feet to prevent the cold from adding to your headache, wouldn't it work vice versa? Like your feet will warm up if you wear a beanie on your he- no? Don't look at me like that, it was a perfectly logical assumption in the same universe you were in just now.

Rubbish. So FULL of rubbish.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
So I was talking with some American friends last night when I learned that most of them were never taught to write cursive handwriting in school.

What is this madness? Back in my school, you'd fail tests for not writing in cursive.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
So I was talking with some American friends last night when I learned that most of them were never taught to write cursive handwriting in school.

What is this madness? Back in my school, you'd fail tests for not writing in cursive.

Wait, what? Seriously? My second grade teacher would have broken my hand if I didn't write in cursive. ...not really, but she would have probably made me take a lunch detention or something. Has school really changed that much? o_o

Thinking:
But...do I have to go to work?

Lani

Wait, what? Seriously? My second grade teacher would have broken my hand if I didn't write in cursive. ...not really, but she would have probably made me take a lunch detention or something. Has school really changed that much? o_o

Thinking:
But...do I have to go to work?
School has changed that much.I too was required to write cursive but my sisters arent if their school work is anything to go by.

Sparda's Rebellion

Style matters in combat.

Just be glad we're even teaching American kids to write in the first place, have you seen who the front runner of the Republican party is and some of the nonsense fourth grade grammar that comes out of his stupid mouth everyday. I'm surprised we haven't traded in the books in schools for guns and bibles.

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
I love being so over leveled in the Witcher 3. lol XD
I'm romancing Triss again. lol XD I guess I have a thing for reds with freckles. :blush::rolleyes::inlove:

Anyways, hope to make some more progress. +_+ I'm loving the story.

Top Bottom