• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I recently got around to watching Skyfall and Spectre, and I've got to say, Daniel Craig grew on me a bit as Bond. However, I prefer Spectre over Skyfall. Whereas I did enjoy Skyfall, it wasn't as great as I'd heard, and I didn't get the feeling that it was a Bond film. I don't know what it was, but it just didn't grab me as much as Spectre did. I got a good sense of evil behind Blofeld, and how he's been behind everything, and of course you've got the car chase and the explosive watch. The only gadget Bond had in Skyfall was a radio. MI6 must've been on a serious budget or something.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
...most of the group appears to have no cosplay experience. Only myself and one other person seem to know anything about sewing and the other person seems to have more experience than me. ...thb, I just know how to sew things, everything else is just like
tumblr_inline_o4bgkigDgO1qmio69_500_zps16v4mzwz.gif

until it becomes
tumblr_o0yyvmhSnj1reido2o6_250_zpsqmgvylpo.gif

which is a sign that I have failed and am doomed.

...I'm still endeavoring to be the prettiest rose bush ever. I will do it! I just...uh...dunno where I'll find all those silk roses without paying a small fortune.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I think it would have been funny if Greg cipes got the role as Iron fist because he actually voiced the character in Ultimate Spiderman

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
This is a typical James Bond scenario in which the bad guy is explaining his master plan to Bond, whilst the whole time Bond's staring at the villain's wife, and the bad guy finishes his speech to which he summarises his plan as "Beautiful, wouldn't you say so, Mr. Bond?", and James (still looking at the woman) replies "Yes, beautiful indeed."

The next scene usually ends up with Bond being debriefed, if you catch my drift.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
^ We must be on the opposite scale of the parenting style. To me that seems like a horrible parenting strategy.

Ethically maybe it is, depending on your way of thinking, but I'm willing to bet that guy is gonna think twice before beating someone up again.

Besides, they did sparring following the rules, it wasn't a straight up beat down. Pretty sure the dad wanted to let him taste humiliation, not pain.

Top Bottom