• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
7ac.jpg

:laugh:

CT: I should probably bring extra batteries, just in case...

Viper

Premium
That's still no excuse for charging full price for a bag only 40% (I'm not making it up, I check) full of chips.

I stopped buying them not very long ago, cause I got tired of having to buy 2 bags for the content of one. Clever a-holes. Pringles for life.
Pringles is actually quite expensive here, I can get two bags of chips (made by local factory, not that Chio stuff), even more if I take store's own brand, for the price of one Pringles tube of same weight (or was it little less? The ones I buy have 200g, Pringles is I think 175g).

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
If they were that confident of that statement then why the resealable lid? :sneaky:

I guess they just can't put them on the shelves without a lid. Not that it'd matter, because they shouldn't be on the shelves for that long with that logic. I don't know, it's certainly a mystery.

All of this crispy talk is making me hungry.

Lani

Its been said that the FF7 remake will have parts of the compilation included in the story and people are butthurt.Did they honestly think square was just going to ignore all that?:facepalm:

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Lookin nice, how far does the customization go though?

The mod is Moonlight Tales - Werewolf Essentials (there's also the main and bigger version, Moonlight Tales), and you can customize the model (there's Vanilla, the model resembling the werewolves from The Howling, a female model, a hulking model, and Apex Werewolf, the one I got), the eye color, even adding glow like I did, the fur color, and even teeth.

You also have new powers, called Totems (Totem of Fear, of Brotherhood and another I don't remember), you can turn back to human with one key, and a special ability that makes your jumps more powerful. Also, when you howl, if there are regular wolves (which are now friendly to you even in human form) around, they will howl back at you, which is very cool.

You can also customize Lunar Transformations (cause you know, in vanilla, you don't transform with the full moon, only at will), and the main version features a customization of casual savage werewolves encounters and you can be chased by Vigilants of Stendarr. And you can spread the werewolf infection if you attack someone but don't kill him. And yes, those infected will eventually turn, and it's awesome to see it happen inside cities.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I wonder if you go to see the new Star Wars movie with your little brother or sister, and say "You'll let us in for free", will they go along with the Jedi mind trick to hold up the fake illusion that the force is real, or if they'll shatter the spirits of your younger sibling/s. I mean, it'd be pretty mean to say "it's just a movie", right? I didn't stop believing in Santa until I was...no wait, Santa is real. I must've been thinking of something else.

Top Bottom