• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

ArabPikachu

Accounting completion of my 3rd Python programming class yesterday, I've come back here. My Python tutor (who left for United States military bootcamp) would be proud of me.

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I get the feeling we're not going to have snow for Christmas this year--or that if we do get some, it'll be nothing compared to previous years. It's uh...still pretty green out there. :cautious:

+Hmm...I might actually get this done by tonight. If so, I'll have the next four days to read to my heart's content, guilt-free. Well that, and housework for the impending in-law visit. Good thing I get along with them--even if I can only handle them in short bursts...

++I hope everyone gets their cards and presents on time. :unsure:

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Doesn't matter how many times I see it, pus is never going to not be disgusting to me. I mean, oh my gods. :vomit:

I remember I too had a deep disgust to pus but since I cut my forehead with a chair edge, causing tons of blood and pus to come out, I have disgust no more.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I remember I too had a deep disgust to pus but since I cut my forehead with a chair edge, causing tons of blood and pus to come out, I have disgust no more.

D: Oh gods...you're okay, right?

I bet Christmas morning at the Schrodinger house is pretty tense.

LOL Especially if someone's expecting a kitten as a present.

Thinking:
I wonder if Target still sells Nuka Cola....

+ Well, my ear seems fine today....
++ I should do something productive, but all I wanna do is sleep.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
When well creating M-rated RE fanfic what 7 people now like and 6 follow on FF.net, for me its new record but well when i do publishing of that second project i have beside this and Naruto Xover i have too, then it end Epic

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Why is he resisting? We both know he wants that Harley Quinn picture. Come hell or high water, I'm getting it for him today.

Geez, it isn't like I'm not getting anything while we're out, either. :rolleyes:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Ha! Got it. Now it's all wrapped and pretty behind the tree (since it's far too big to fit under it).

Didn't find exactly what I was after--the books that I'd been eyeing last week already sold out--but I still walked away with something, which makes me happy. ^^

+I really need to finish this scene. >.<

++Well, at least we got some snow, finally. Some of it's begun to melt already though, thanks to the rain. :unsure: I wonder if we'll get enough to completely cover up the grass?

Top Bottom